Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
❤ End of Night 2 ❤



Would you rather be in a relationship with 1. someone you love but just likes you, or 2. someone you like but loves you?


James
Spy


Erin
Bodyguard

‼ Troublemaker has been activated ‼​
  • Every player has two votesets (i.e. votekill 1/votelock 1, votekill 2/votelock 2)​
  • Be explicit about which vote you're using for what person. If you don't, I'll default to moving your first vote​
  • You cannot stack votes onto the same person (e.g. votelock 1 Panda, votelock 2 Panda ❌ votelock 1 Panda, votelock 2 Farfs ✅)​
☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ ​
 
Last edited:

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
What
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Faust You Bum there is 2 killing
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
@GrySun Why do you still have NVD?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I think we loss.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun Why do you still have NVD?
He's probably keeping it so they can pass it on a Town on later day phases.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Too bad y'alls gamble on the suspected MafiAFK play from Raeko didn't pay off.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I think we loss.
Yeah HOLDING ONE WORLD VIEW and INSISTING WE ALL CLAIM will make it look black and white huh

Sorry I needed that out of my system
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Erin liked quite a few of my posts so evils might've tried to off me last night
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
xi0 escaped the lynch again
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And as I expected he claimed Healthy.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I should've thrown you to the Wolves yesterday Faust
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
578
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I made plans for today irl I just had enough time to check in.
I'll be back but I promised a claim, Erin probably died for me, I'm not pushing my luck to D4

Detective
N1 - James Inno
N2 - Gry Inno
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The scums have to have a blocker given how last night ended
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
2-3 out of Gry, Hardy and xi0 should be scum

If not probably DD or Nash.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Trying to understand how 2 people died.

Maybe there's indeed 2 lover combos like James suggested but with the threesome that's 5 anti towns and that's way too much.

Lovers and Mentor also brings us to 5...
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I made plans for today irl I just had enough time to check in.
I'll be back but I promised a claim, Erin probably died for me, I'm not pushing my luck to D4

Detective
N1 - James Inno
N2 - Gry Inno
Okay so you're the investigative to pair with James' spy
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
2-3 out of Gry, Hardy and xi0 should be scum

If not probably DD or Nash.
At this point I'm confident it's Gary and Nash at the very least.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Holt been really AFK too
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Day 3 claims won't help. They now discussed the most convenient claims.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top