Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You and Mazino also voted for xi0 afterwards.

But then the Raeko lynch happened out of nowhere.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I thought it was a hint for Necro.
Necro made sense with bones and was my original thought. Boning can be an innuendo for seggs which only you and Gry can talk about recently, so maybe digging up clues is the Det link? idk, it was just a cooked hint.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yeah I was just explaining the totem with colours.
Thanks I trust you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Although y'all switch to Raeko...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You mean Gry not Gary? Faust basically spelled out James' role and I thought Sam would protect him since it sounded like Sam also understood James was spy. So I doubt they didn't know what they're killing with James. Could still be part of a fake claim though.
Posted on my phone and it got autocorrected to Gary.

There was a double kill somehow and Erin was bodyguard so I doubt people went after her...
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
6x Raeko - ANON, Mazi #412 #488, Hardy #413 #492, Holt #422 #535, Sam #248 #548, Nash #300 #550
Bums

Should’ve been one of the RS tbh. I’m not happy with Raeko just because it’s a shot in the dark. They didn’t do much and imo raised no flags in the little time they did post. I’m not willing to go Faust purely because that whole shtick earlier would’ve been weird to fake as mafia imo.

anyway, votekill Raeko. Not a fan but there are good enough reasons to not lynch Gary, Gry or Faust atm
🤔

Fuck it

Votelock Raeko
🤔
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Nash
- 3rd vote on me.
- Joined the Raeko lynch as well on the very last minute

So much of a bandwagonner.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You admitted on stoating on Juviii lynch correct? @GrySun
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You admitted on stoating on Juviii lynch correct? @GrySun
Yeah, I annoned
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Though my other option was James, that would've been so much worse for D1
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If I'm insane doc then sorry @Erinyes 💀 I hope it was me being blocked that failed to save you though
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How would threesome work with two lover pairs? I feel like its after every panda game that we add more things that need rules revised.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I trust Hardy and GrySun for now even though they are Juviii lynchers. Stoat Bros. But they could still be Brokeback Mountain Lovers.

If not then it's DD/Holt

This votes feels the best for me so I'll cast it now.

Votekill1 xi0
Votekill2 Nash
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I will confirm another townie, let me cook 🥴
I'm going to wear you like a shoe if this isn't good
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I trust Hardy and GrySun for now even though they are Juviii lynchers. Stoat Bros. But they could still be Brokeback Mountain Lovers.

If not then it's DD/Holt

This votes feels the best for me so I'll cast it now.

Votekill1 xi0
Votekill2 Nash
Cunt what the fuck, why are you so hasty? WE'RE ONE FUCKING HOUR INTO A DAY OF 24 HOURS AND YOU'RE RUSHING INTO THINGS! Please be patient
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
How would threesome work with two lover pairs? I feel like its after every panda game that we add more things that need rules revised.
We need rule revision on Noble Anon votes.

It just always appears out of nowhere.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cunt what the fuck, why are you so hasty? WE'RE ONE FUCKING HOUR INTO A DAY OF 24 HOURS AND YOU'RE RUSHING INTO THINGS! Please be patient
You chill. It's votekill not votelock.

You don't know how much relief I felt when I casted it.

Words are powerful.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Am I really the only one who saw Hardy's Detective shenanigan last day phase?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top