Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
@digitaldude did I miss you confirming Hardy pirate?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@NashSilver why we need spy for this setup EXPLAIN TO ME!!
??? idk I'm det
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Sry i had too much work an didnt realize it started.

Now izs bed time. But first off. Sty for starting the raeko lynch. Fcked up big time. She was the key to find the lovers 😭
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also gry being blocked means prost but no one claims. So why not move nvd? Maybe xio ismt healthy and gry is his lover. Just a guess though.
Lookin back on yesterday. My gut feeling amd guesses seem quite bad.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
so you got nothing, what do you think about the raeko lynch, I mean they saved gry here, gry was gone... So if gry is mafia I think we caught a number of mafia here
Unless I'm naiive or insane Gry's town.
I think I'm sane otherwise Evil Psych (Kami) and probably Insane Doc (Sam) + Naive/Insane Det is just trolling town.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Det sounds believeable
Hider and pirate not.

Right now i tend to believe the two restless and somehow sam too. Insane makes sense sinxe we have two lynches and erin seemed to be his target
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Unless I'm naiive or insane Gry's town.
I think I'm sane otherwise Evil Psych (Kami) and probably Insane Doc (Sam) + Naive/Insane Det is just trolling town.
Grys town for sure imo. Question though if he is lover and i think he is. If he is scum then gis lover is noble
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
My combo to vote would be gry and hardy/holt right now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So we killing hardy?
Hardy or holt? What do you think?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
If you're saying you weren't pirated then yes we're killing hardy.
You dont know if you are pirated. So no confirmation there i think
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What did I do
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
The Pirate (Townie) may once steal the role of another Townie. If successful, the Pirate is informed of what role they stole (and can use it freely), while the robbed Townie's role changes to 'Townie' without them being informed.

> without informed

Welp

Sorry @Hardy I ruined your stew
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why would I go ahead and confirm a suspected player if mafia 🥴
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hider and detective????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You are a bum. Not worthy of confirmation
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hardy should have claimed day 2 and took
Hider and detective????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You are a bum. Not worthy of confirmation
Det makes sense imo. Hider the same as you. Seems like scum/lover claim
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I just wanted something to be as simple as a "no u" for once this lovers game has me fried.

Hider and detective????
U rlly think I can't be det huh.
Ok.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hardy should have claimed day 2 and took

Det makes sense imo. Hider the same as you. Seems like scum/lover claim
If I claimed day 2 and popped dead today you'd be going after DD 🥴
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I just wanted something to be as simple as a "no u" for once this lovers game has me fried.



U rlly think I can't be det huh.
Ok.
No u
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@digitaldude

See you Space Cowboy...
Why else would I write this you bums
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top