Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Holt sounds so confident it bothers me
?? How exactly am I confident. What exactly am I confident on? Heck I revealed sickly despite the additional suspicion that brought because I didn’t feel confident with how things were progressing
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Funny how i get sus when i sus you. Before i seemed green.
Like hardy said you're throwing or like sam said you're complicit, which one do you prefer

I think you're a better player than this so the latter I prefer here but we'll see
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gurrysan @GrySun do something to convince me you're 100% town
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You said this night as in tonight meaning you can go again?????
How does tht something look like? Does anything I do look like tp play?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
how certain are you that he's scum?

I’m talking buff in terms of what capabilities they have. Obviously they are roles, but when you’re making a Prostitute lover sickly combo like you’re insinuating, how isn’t that a big lover buff ? You are pointing out how much advantages they get both value and check wise even
Dude this is a game where it's lovers Vs town of course the former are strong
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Like hardy said you're throwing or like sam said you're complicit, which one do you prefer

I think you're a better player than this so the latter I prefer here but we'll see
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How does tht something look like? Does anything I do look like tp play?
Juviii
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He is town as in noble. Thats for sure. I just think he might be lover



Are you following the game at all? Is my forst vote. Nth is locked
I'd never claim noble as a lover, my anon votes stop being anon and cant be used scummily anymore
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hardy - Confirms DD is Town by pirating Day 3 roleclaimer.
Gry - used his anon votes two days in a row to lynch a Townie
Holt - not hiding enough it seems
Sam - not doctoring enough it seems
DD - restless and talks with all caps
Mazino - troublemaker could also be lover
xi0 - Health Townie. Seems very uninterested
Nash - believes with all of her body/spirit/soul that I'm Mafia even though I'm not
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I might change from hardy to holt so the gry hardy combo and holt somebody else combo might get exposed
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It's not just that lol.

At no point in the game he tried to bring night kills towards him as a hider would.

He voted Raeko despite saying he saw her as town.

The fact that she flipped town (despite it being expected) made him change his approach and he decided not to hide (???)

At the same time he was hiding sickly. The Gary/Gry situation made him also not use that (???)

Like come on guys...
What’s with the misinformation? I voted Raeko because the lynch would’ve been Gry or Gary. I was against Raeko for it being a shot in the dark considering she barely played. When did I say I thought she was town??

I didn’t say Gry/Gary made me not use it. I only mentioned I wanted to see what came of it. I saw no other need to use my sickly otherwise.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Like hardy said you're throwing or like sam said you're complicit, which one do you prefer

I think you're a better player than this so the latter I prefer here but we'll see
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How does tht something look like? Does anything I do look like tp play?
Well maybe i do suck at this game. Too much kopfkino you know
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Lol, alright then. I won’t be returning, I have work to get to anyway ✌
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Okay we see the anon
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
?? How exactly am I confident. What exactly am I confident on? Heck I revealed sickly despite the additional suspicion that brought because I didn’t feel confident with how things were progressing
Confident in revealing everything even stuff that makes you look bad. Like why not say you hid N2 as well. I cant handle suboptimal scum play so I see it more green, so i didnt vote you
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I hate how inactive Gary, Holt, and DD have been
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top