I knew it was Gry + You or Gary (xi0)Erin Gry = 1
Nash Gary = 1
So wouldn't you know it's me and Gry from that or am I misunderstanding?
I knew it was Gry + You or Gary (xi0)Erin Gry = 1
Nash Gary = 1
So wouldn't you know it's me and Gry from that or am I misunderstanding?
Ah right dumb me. So close!I knew it was Gry + You or Gary (xi0)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Next game i will lynch Faust even if he will be my mafia teammate
Mazino already pointing his gun at me.

Saint seiya, coinflip town win. Me and Juviii got robbed.Ghibli Game - Coin Flip SK win
Cowboy Bebop Game - Coin Flip SK-Lover win
Third Partynda Gaem
"I trust James, his idea for this lynch is great"I blame everytownie who didn't vote for Gry when I had set up the perfect Gry vs Faust showdown with 3 votes each. XD
Day 3 weren't an achievement from your side and Nash's alone. Lame diss there.I wish there were threesome candidates for us this game
, and to @Hardy for n3:
oofYou should know what I mean. Since the Kamino kill we assumed we're on our own and it felt that way. In hindsight Hardy helped a ton but at the time we assumed we just had him fooled(I was actually feeling really bad for him and thinking to PM apologize later lol). He didnt play that blatant either with confirming DD and voting/pressuring Nash, so wasn't easy to see.Day 3 weren't an achievement from your side and Nash's alone. Lame diss there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
OMG James was paranoid. I told you @Mazino !! Nash's Det make sense for you now?Thank you, everyone, for playing! It was a fun game to host. Since it was February, I thought a lover game would be appropriate. We aquariai (plural of aquarius) are known to be romantic animals. For balance, some TSC. A vote-oriented comp for people to lose their minds over. SK and insane doc do not see much play due to constraints here and there, figured this would be an interesting way to give them some playtime. NVD is also not as popular as sickly is, hence, together with healthy townie, I thought they'd make a fine addition to this comp. NVD could also help the Lovers hide a bit from the two psychiatrists, though in exchange for some voting power.
Lovers struggled a great deal in this game. I think they were in danger every day. Noble and detective were inspired claims by the lover duo, yet despite being pressed, they managed to manoeuvre skillfully. I think it was especially impressive that they managed to avoid certain death on the troublemaker day and holding NVD while doing so. High risk, high reward, although with the few players left, it was rather obvious that one of the remaining ones had to be a lover.
The TSC psychiatrist is most likely to join the lovers; by guessing names and checking the ones guessed, they could quickly find their pair. On the other hand, and this did end up happening, every psych result is quite dangerous for the lover pair. After all, it'll become eminently clear that there is no mafia team; every confirmed non-secondary could be cleared. Of course, should one of them, perhaps the guilty one, lie about their results and be cleared later, all those cleared would become suspects as well. The pirate counterpart, who could hope to clear themselves by stealing a noble or insane doc, had a different gameplan. Although they did not end up joining (they were just one guess too late, and they'd have won on the spot if they managed to do it!), the Pirate TSC did a whole lot of heavy lifting under the hood, especially on the TM day, to guard the lover pair from harm. Not only did the Pirate steer away attention from them during the day, but through the process of elimination, they also got rid of one of the would-be confirmeds, the healthy townie. It's unfortunate then that they got so close to victory, just for it to be snatched away at the very last moment. Not really their fault, maybe the MVP of this game tbh.
It was a close game altogether. I think some towns being largely inactive, or only around key moments, changed the course of things a bit. I think even these players were not that far off the mark actually. Their contributions could have shaped things differently.
Though hectic, the TM day was one of my faves in a while to spectate. As a solo-host, busy with other things, votes cannot always be updated, so I hope you didn't feel the game materially changed because of those periods of unupdated votes. It can be quite a chore to this on phone, especially if you accidentally hit that drop-down menu twice in a row with your fat pawThere was at least one marked source of complaints throughout, I hope it didn't spread beyond that.
So, once more, thank you everyone! Thank you, Marms, for the cute avatars, and Farf and Van, for consulting me. Their inputs have been invaluable! Wisdom really is what you count on in a pinch. See you next time lovedoves
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What a lovely summary. You did amazing with your limitations as a solo host, and the theme + structure of the game was beautifully set out!Thank you, everyone, for playing! It was a fun game to host. Since it was February, I thought a lover game would be appropriate. We aquariai (plural of aquarius) are known to be romantic animals. For balance, some TSC. A vote-oriented comp for people to lose their minds over. SK and insane doc do not see much play due to constraints here and there, figured this would be an interesting way to give them some playtime. NVD is also not as popular as sickly is, hence, together with healthy townie, I thought they'd make a fine addition to this comp. NVD could also help the Lovers hide a bit from the two psychiatrists, though in exchange for some voting power.
Lovers struggled a great deal in this game. I think they were in danger every day. Noble and detective were inspired claims by the lover duo, yet despite being pressed, they managed to manoeuvre skillfully. I think it was especially impressive that they managed to avoid certain death on the troublemaker day and holding NVD while doing so. High risk, high reward, although with the few players left, it was rather obvious that one of the remaining ones had to be a lover.
The TSC psychiatrist is most likely to join the lovers; by guessing names and checking the ones guessed, they could quickly find their pair. On the other hand, and this did end up happening, every psych result is quite dangerous for the lover pair. After all, it'll become eminently clear that there is no mafia team; every confirmed non-secondary could be cleared. Of course, should one of them, perhaps the guilty one, lie about their results and be cleared later, all those cleared would become suspects as well. The pirate counterpart, who could hope to clear themselves by stealing a noble or insane doc, had a different gameplan. Although they did not end up joining (they were just one guess too late, and they'd have won on the spot if they managed to do it!), the Pirate TSC did a whole lot of heavy lifting under the hood, especially on the TM day, to guard the lover pair from harm. Not only did the Pirate steer away attention from them during the day, but through the process of elimination, they also got rid of one of the would-be confirmeds, the healthy townie. It's unfortunate then that they got so close to victory, just for it to be snatched away at the very last moment. Not really their fault, maybe the MVP of this game tbh.
It was a close game altogether. I think some towns being largely inactive, or only around key moments, changed the course of things a bit. I think even these players were not that far off the mark actually. Their contributions could have shaped things differently.
Though hectic, the TM day was one of my faves in a while to spectate. As a solo-host, busy with other things, votes cannot always be updated, so I hope you didn't feel the game materially changed because of those periods of unupdated votes. It can be quite a chore to this on phone, especially if you accidentally hit that drop-down menu twice in a row with your fat pawThere was at least one marked source of complaints throughout, I hope it didn't spread beyond that.
So, once more, thank you everyone! Thank you, Marms, for the cute avatars, and Farf and Van, for consulting me. Their inputs have been invaluable! Wisdom really is what you count on in a pinch. See you next time lovedoves
![]()
Also no legit spy. <.<no prosti, det or legit doc!!
wait so people thought i was having threesomes?Erin Gry
Then Nash Gary
Then Gry Gary after almost sending Gry Nash.
You are a sl00twait so people thought i was having threesomes?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It had its uses vs the inactives at nightAlso no legit spy. <.<