idk
let's go with ..... Wojak
Most likely to get a divorce!
let's go with ..... Wojak
Most likely to get a divorce!
*
I like pilates! It’s pleasant to do, beautiful to watch.
What the fuck are you on about cunt?I guess beautiful boy @SirSamuel016 will throw a wonderful coming out party.![]()
Erin because the's the only dancer MH hasMost likely to illuminate the floor with her/his dance skills during that party?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You or meMost likely to just be eating food all the time at this party
After I confessed, are you saying I got mislead? Damn, I feel all @Lawl Po Bia now.What the fuck are you on about cunt?
JuviiiDoubling down on my question:
Most likely to spread a rumour because they got triggered over a coffee conversation?

@Brandish μMost likely to let an inner alterego come to the surface after abusing some substance?
Most likely to know what the fuck this cunt is on about?After I confessed
or
might know.gonna be even more cooked if we end up getting Naicos in a few years in TassieYou're the cookedest cunt here.
FarfMost likely to drink their cocktail of choice during the next MG?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You or me![]()
Harsh. Third world shit. So @Hardy & @Farfalla, my poor brazilians.Most likely to have electricity blackout happen soon

