- Joined
- Aug 28, 2023
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Country
-
Enjoy turtles 
Well this chapter was long maybe it's taking them time to translate itRussian ain't even out too?
Damn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wonder if this exam will be the start of UM's tragedy. His reputation as pervert.Their task is to eliminate the groom before the wedding ceremony ends.
.
He translates, he isn't a raw provider.Shiinhye pleaaaasee T-T hope everything is ok tho
We should wait for the next chapter and forget about about this oneHe translates, he isn't a raw provider.
Hi demon!!! Jmm being honest I don't really know what that means sorry unu in my head I just have this peruvian hero who translates tower of god every week jaja I don't know how you guys distribute the work, I just got kindof frustated beacuse i wanted to read the chapter after this 'semana laboral'He translates, he isn't a raw provider.
The account he had got blocked. Without someone to send him the chapter he can't translate it.Hi demon!!! Jmm being honest I don't really know what that means sorry unu in my head I just have this peruvian hero who translates tower of god every week jaja I don't know how you guys distribute the work, I just got kindof frustated beacuse i wanted to read the chapter after this 'semana laboral'
Damn, well I guess we'll just wait maybe until next week, besides we usually get good stuff like when two or three chapters get release at the same time, they deserve for us to have patienceThe account he had got blocked. Without someone to send him the chapter he can't translate it.
Its very long yeah , i think we haven't had chapter like this big monthsSeems like a long chapter. Would be funny if the man baek was waiting for was baam instead of urek. Nonetheless baek feels like a very interesting character.
but now we have found out that there isn't many universes and there is only one and not ten zillion , but surely there are many galaxies and still outside of the tower GWs were fodder i.e weaklings like rachel and like baam because neither of them have any power that belongs to them LOL--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which also means that baam is product of some axiser from the outside that is from ureks world and won't exclude the fact that ureks Sun is inside of baam because urek is god unlike anyone in the tower exception of penta of course , axiser i.e godIts very long yeah , i think we haven't had chapter like this big months
If urek wasn't axis i'd say that it was urek but since urek is an axis surely it wasn't urek that baek should be waiting
but problem with that , how in the world its from the ureks world and evne in that world that guy knew that someone would come in one day ? and i am sure it wasn't penta that gave baek his power , it was either shinie or someone else so which means that all people were wanking about universes and all that crap is nonsense LOL ppl believed that there were many univeresesbut now we have found out that there isn't many universes and there is only one and not ten zillion , but surely there are many galaxies and still outside of the tower GWs were fodder i.e weaklings like rachel and like baam because neither of them have any power that belongs to them LOL
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Webtoon has a way for figuring out who uploads chapters based on the images that are posted. Its usually only a matter of time before new uploaders lose their accounts. Its probably what happened to the russian scans raw provider tooAlso, could someone explain how it even works? I mean, I bet there are Koreans who follow English-speaking communities, Discords, etc. Is it really that hard for any Korean to just... upload the chapter and send it to the translators?
It's not a complaint, I'm just curious as to why it's so difficult, especially nowadays, when biggest games get cracked in a week or so.