- Joined
- Aug 7, 2019
- Messages
- 2,165
- Reaction score
- 4,676
- Age
- 41
- Country
-

Wrong game thread to write this in!@GrySun - when did i ask for burned?
@Juviii - lets not start that fire.
Boiled leather probably @Shobu_Yoruichi .
Definitely not me! I actually stopped fire from spreading even.*wopppps*
Fire starter..... @Demonspeed .
Most likey to watch the fire burn everything down and eat popcorn.
Nice you must've hosed her down.Definitely not me! I actually stopped fire from spreading even.
You're our heroDefinitely not me! I actually stopped fire from spreading even.

Copy Panda maybeMost likely to get married next?
You, because the last most likely sentence was a few posts above, with no answers to it:Where is the most likely sentence?
Most likely to forget to add a most likely sentence.
Smh JuviiMost likey to watch the fire burn everything down and eat popcorn.
DD. I don't know what he does with his anigame gold otherwise.Most likely to spend too much money on gambling.