- Joined
- Aug 28, 2023
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Country
-
Enjoy turtles 
Then it doesn't make sense for FLs who are wya below guardians to defeat them not to mention making them extinct. Unless they are guardians level, I doubt thatRed Thryssa stated Baam had the power of an Admin in him and asked why that was in there, positively sure that every last one of them came from the Guardian.


We are still mostly in the dark and it was sealed. We can't be certain of anything.Then it doesn't make sense for FLs who are wya below guardians to defeat them not to mention making them extinct. Unless they are guardians level, I doubt that
Next will be the Red Trash Bin to go to war against Zahard one more time.So Baek is there ... to open a door ? that is locked ....
interesting which door purple is talking about ...
.
Her name is shin now ? No han?@MonsterBaam Shin> Arlene.
Just like with Yama and Adori's background, SIU changed things.Wasnt it Arie Han so is it shin I can’t understand