- Joined
- Aug 28, 2023
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Country
-
Enjoy turtles 
I think its more so that shes using Ari abilities.Well, I said before that if she was from one of the 10F, it would be Ari, but I don't think she is from one of them because of the way she is treated and her name or lack of.
Well, Zahard Princesses don't have to be from the 10F. IMO if she was from one of them, she wouldn't be treated like that.I think its more so that shes using Ari abilities.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hmm, they do? I forgot that part of the lore. Though now that you mentioned this I remember ari shanon's techniques to be fairy themed. Which is father fitting. SI have been trying to find patterns. Nothing is too clear. From what we know from the MS:
And in this spin-off we saw a lot of them with glasses like the Po Bidau. This is the most consistent thing so far along with hair color. Shin doesn't even look like a Fisherman, she looks like a Wave Controller. We'll see.
- They get a Needle at birth so they are mostly Fishermen.
- They are apparently good at stealth.
- Related to the Arie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's not really foreshadowing when, as you said yourself, Arie Swordsmanship can be taught. We knew she could use it before.
Arie Swordsmanship is also allowed to all of them and it's a talent. Only certain styles and techniques aren't taught to indirect descendants. Inieta was using Arie Swordsmanship.
.If the ha family retains a matriarchal structure then it's unlikely the twins are male.Now I wonder who are the fathers of Yurin and Shin's first kids... Perhaps Han-Yurin was replaced by Eduan-Shin and Shin got twins from him? We saw Ousmane who is a Ari-Khun too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hmm, not possible since Dellamod said that Marie is the only one from the main family old enough to marry.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait, the only female. So it's possible if the twins are male.
Maybe bloodmadder could be blonde considering Hansung yu?I wanted to say that she could have had kids with Zahard because he is the only blond GW we know but that's impossible.
I mentioned this as well but we know how Eduan is. We saw a Khun from the Po Bidau too.I also kinda wonder if the setting was flipped with ari shin. Instead of being a progenitor of two families she has slept with a couple family heads and her family has multiple people with varying skillsets and appearances. Wasn't that one khun guy with eduan some chapters back also an ari?
mago has basically no power now though. The only thing mago has a chance at competing at is who wears a tiny black dress better. #towerofgoonSo looks like it's gonna be Shin vs Mago, Edahn vs Obrion and Latur vs UM.
I can trade you a Shin for Urek with a Yurin for Baam bro


TBH I am kinda surprised that urek isn't gooning for shin.
I mean, Urek refused to ally with Nameless in the first chapters. He likes women but he isn't that desperate and the situations they are in matter.TBH I am kinda surprised that urek isn't gooning for shin.
His actual first reaction to nameless iirc was "wow, what a babe". For a moment I wondered if he maybe has an interest in babe types but then he also displayed an interest in that blue haired girl that got eaten by a worm. So yeah, situation matters but Urek still doesn't seem like the type to completely ignore a sufficiently short skirt. Then again a short black dress might trigger mago memories.I mean, Urek refused to ally with Nameless in the first chapters. He likes women but he isn't that desperate and the situations they are in matter.
He isn't even interested in Garam yet and treated her horribly.
Blog posts:wait didnt the FH of the Ari family called Hon ? what's going on here... kind lost
So the Thryssa's were on V and Arlen's side? Is that why Baam can control them too?Chapter 68 summary part 1:
-Purple thryssa recognizes Eduan and says it's too early to meet him, so it wants to hide in the sea.
When it's about to dive, Eduan freezes the whole sea.
Eduan greets the Purple Thryssa and says it's been so long since he has seen a thryssa, he almost didn't recognize it. Eduan says that since "that day", the other thryssas outside the rift were either sealed or went extinct.
Eduan says he'll pretend he didn't see the purple thryssa because he doesn't have time to deal with it right now, so he asks it to let Baek Ryun go and leave without disturbing him.
Purple thryssa agrees and tells Baek they might meet again, if V ever comes back.
-Urek frees himself from Zen's bandages, Zen thinks Urek is amazing and indeed an irregular like the 4th floor test admin said.
A bunch of creatures arrive and Zen realizes the well has been opened. Nameless princess sees one glowing silhouette and says it's the snake's true form, so she starts chasing after it.
Mago calls Aubrion and Latour and asks them to come to the place she says, because the snake appeared and they have to catch it.
-Zen is destroying some of the creatures that came out of the well and asks her subordinates to tell the family the well has been opened.
Zen then notices lightning and Urek tells her "Edumon" must have arrived. Zen asks who that is, Urek says it's Khun Eduan, who said he was famous and from some family. Zen doesn't believe him.
-Garam calls Urek and tells him they evacuated all the people inside the building. Eduan tells them to stay hidden and jumps towards the sea, Zen is surprised she couldn't react to his speed at all.