Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 68 Spoilers & Discussion

How do you feel about Shin's design? (2 votes possible)

  • I hate it!

  • Good, but not for a FH.

  • I wish it was a man. Sad that Han is no more.

  • I am more bothered by all the changes than anything.

  • Decent.

  • Good.

  • The Ari FH being female is an improvement.

  • I love it!


Results are only viewable after voting.

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,562
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Btw what happened to that floating carrier? Was it destroyed or did it manage to escape?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,387
Gender
Male
Country
France
Good catch. We believed PT shit. Soon, there will be no respect for PT just like for FL.

Maybe PT isn't the real Thryssa since PT talks shit. freaking goofy PT
The PT didn't really look bad though. It didn't fight Eduan but was able to deal with his attacks.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,562
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Btw what the rift they are talking about? Is like space of red trash?
 

PPower

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2024
Messages
69
Reaction score
134
Gender
Male
Country
Water Tribe
The PT didn't really look bad though. It didn't fight Eduan but was able to deal with his attacks.
That’s the weird part.

PT said chaos and destruction would follow the moment it saw the FLs…

And now it’s running away like a coward.

That doesn’t line up.

Unless there’s a bigger picture here
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,562
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wonder why PT is believing in V. Like all GWs got help from thyrssas no? Just lik ancient but they were betrayed? Is it because they saw V never changed or what? I really wanna see after the ascension
 

Strange

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2025
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,459
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Make one for shinies too 🤣🤣
Btw shin got humiliated like that as if she was weakling LOL
and maybe its all because shins power is connected to water and electricity harms her easily

:rolleyes:
 

Strange

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2025
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,459
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw shin got humiliated like that as if she was weakling LOL
and maybe its all because shins power is connected to water and electricity harms her easily

:rolleyes:
And her first time to appear and got humiliated like that :teehee
its was all cuz of eduan but still got humiliated badly :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Big news of this chapter is Urek actually remembering Edhan's full name, i thought he immediately forgot it xd
:teehee :teehee
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
That’s the weird part.

PT said chaos and destruction would follow the moment it saw the FLs…

And now it’s running away like a coward.

That doesn’t line up.

Unless there’s a bigger picture here
I think there's a strong implication that the PT is not anywhere near full power and it is also not doing well mentally.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,562
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wonder if Khun's are Nr 2 because water conducts electricity. Ice is also solid form of water.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I gotta wonder why all these creatures were sealed rather than simply controlled by traumerei. I suppose lazyness could explain it but it's still weird considering there seem to be genuinely powerful creatures here. And if we go by the thread snake it seems like traumerei had access to the wells.

Nameless' storyline is also weird. It doesn't seem like she had any options to access the wells without baek. Like, at all. I keep getting the vibe that urek's presence has basically derailed the plot because otherwise it sounds like the only real option to open the wells the princess could have had was to become return here centuries later as a particularly powerful ranker.
 

PlotArmouredTitan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
3,460
Age
27
Country
Nigeria
mago has basically no power now though. The only thing mago has a chance at competing at is who wears a tiny black dress better. #towerofgoon
Black dress would be lame, I'd rather see them compete in the birthday suit category.
Mago has been undisputed in that division for too long :fail
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,655
Age
28
Country
Italy
I gotta wonder why all these creatures were sealed rather than simply controlled by traumerei. I suppose lazyness could explain it but it's still weird considering there seem to be genuinely powerful creatures here. And if we go by the thread snake it seems like traumerei had access to the wells.

Nameless' storyline is also weird. It doesn't seem like she had any options to access the wells without baek. Like, at all. I keep getting the vibe that urek's presence has basically derailed the plot because otherwise it sounds like the only real option to open the wells the princess could have had was to become return here centuries later as a particularly powerful ranker.
I think we still don't know which soul was actually intended to be hosted by Nameless when she was created, maybe she could have done something after that point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Black dress would be lame, I'd rather see them compete in the birthday suit category.
Mago has been undisputed in that division for too long :fail
Oh, we are definitely going to eat good when the inevitable cat fight ensues.
 
Top