- Joined
- Aug 28, 2023
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 2,915
- Country
-
It's been a pleasure to join you all through the end of the spin-off; I hope we'll see each other again when TOG returns.
This isn't an issue of morality, gustang is definitely an antagonist and mostly a villain in the grand scheme of things. But we have a more or less clear picture of what gustang's mindset is. They are all unnecessary to the tower, they have done enough shit. It's time to die. Let alone that no part of V's presence in the story has been framed as possitive, he is framed as simply yet another asshole who would manipulate and control bam.Like Gustang's reaction is an indication of one's virtue of morality.
Gustang's reaction to V is simply hatred for the fact that he gave him more responsibility to prevent the great warriors from fighting over minor issues raised by tower-born people. It's not V's fault that he sucked at his job. LOL.
Why would Nameless's body be a nerf to Arlene?Arlen's situation is weird. I don't think she was plotting anything like that. It doesn't make sense from what we know? Nameless's body would be a nerf to Arlen, unlike V inside Baam.

no panties?!
Yes, but as to why he's doing it—that part is yet to be revealed. So I would say most of the things are just our assumptions on what and why V did whatever he did.Let alone that no part of V's presence in the story has been framed as possitive, he is framed as simply yet another asshole who would manipulate and control bam.

Gussy is just all talk nothing else he isn't like urek who can do what he says , but urek can and that's the big difference .I like how different relationships were in between shinies and FLs.
UM: I am gonna kill u and later proceeds to chat with them as if they are long lost brothers.
Gussy: We are friends and later I am gonna kill u. Lol

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Eduan my loyal dog and my beautiful slave ariIt's really about to be the funniest thing in existence for people not aware of the Spin-off if they see Urek ordering Edhuan around like a bitch in the new season or something.
That first "Edhumon" boutta hit like crack for the casuals.
I pray Shin Ari was added to that shit too just for the Lulz![]()

Eduan my loyal dog and my beautiful slave ari![]()

I need this to happen, this is gonna ragebait half of the community. Not that this is a particularly hard thing to do.It's really about to be the funniest thing in existence for people not aware of the Spin-off if they see Urek ordering Edhuan around like a bitch in the new season or something.
That first "Edhumon" boutta hit like crack for the casuals.
I pray Shin Ari was added to that shit too just for the Lulz![]()
My exact same thought process, people are about to lose their minds so bad.I need this to happen, this is gonna ragebait half of the community. Not that this is a particularly hard thing to do.


Any updates?We may get 1 year break now![]()
Not for nowAny updates?