Games Mafia Game 142 - McHelpers - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What are you thinking about the state of things atm Mr Reece Walsh glazer? You sound like you're indifferent to a James lynch or might prefer another option?
I'm happy to lynch most. The state of things is stagnant without the death, and I'm someone who lynched Kako so less for me to pick on
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,642
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm happy to lynch most. The state of things is stagnant without the death, and I'm someone who lynched Kako so less for me to pick on
But you have no clear preference? Sounds a bit go with the flow tbh
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Back. Gonna read now.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,642
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@GrySun I see you hanging around a bit here and there, anything else on your mind? (The thread is quiet and I feel lonely, please talk 😭 )
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,886
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
What were the vague thoughts towards others? As the feeling didn't work out, maybe the thoughts do better.
I will try to do a recap during my break if I can (I am illegally hiding in the office rn lol😭).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun I see you hanging around a bit here and there, anything else on your mind? (The thread is quiet and I feel lonely, please talk 😭 )
Got nothing to add after my big post. Waiting to see others come and comment. Or is there some topic you have in mind?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Bran you won't roleplay as a McFilet o Fish?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,642
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Got nothing to add after my big post. Waiting to see others come and comment. Or is there some topic you have in mind?
Hmm well I covered my thoughts on players so I suppose I'm just waiting for some more people to be around for me to actually have more to discuss and probe. For now it's just waiting on something to happen I suppose.

Probably a bit of a nothing burger question but thoughts on mine and Nash's respective reads on players?

I won't go with the flow more will see if things converge enough for me to call out a ratta
I see. It just feels odd to see you be a bit more passive, for lack of a better word :hmmThere isn't much going on atm though
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,886
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Good morning McWetLeg, feeling better?



Ah that's good that you're feeling better.
Like you Erin is one of the boys so it's all shits and giggles imo 🗿

Also quote fail from you on the other bit but between me and Erin, I am not the one doing the tunnelling nor do I intend to 😂 I hear you on the warning but I don't think rushing into making a hasty assumption like she did is healthy for us all at a point where there's a fair few questions

Facts and Information over feelings innit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Assuming you'll still be around for a second Marm: Do you have any thoughts on the current state of the game? (e.g. a James lynch taking shape, player behaviour etc.)
To comment on James real fast before I do vanish for little bit, he comes across as kind of detached. Maybe thats because he missed D1, but I do find it an awful lot of questions for a mechless game with possible new roles (and did he comment in any player besides nash at all?) I’m not decided what that says about him so far - I hope I can find the time to figure that out today.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But why dont you guys think its 4 mafia then, you and grysun hmm
What do you not understand about the word "possibility"? Like I said, there is a "chance" that this might have happened. We don't know. If there are 4 Mafias, then ofc there is no chance there was a recruitment since 5 Mafia in a game of 14 is bonkers.

Bonjour mon 🍒

Since nobody died, I'll mention that I protected Holt last night. He could be🦆ed now, assuming none of the other reasons there's no deaths apply ofc. Or maybe I'm perfectly sane, also possible, if not a bit boring.

I'll have some dinner, then I'll read up on the chatter, cyas in a bit.
He could be an Illusion or you could be an Illusion if you happen to be the real deal and the Quack protected you last night 1.

Huh thats an interesting night results, so either poisoner/recruitment or an illusion. The whole hider day 1 claim situation is a bit alarming to me.
See @digitaldude ? Lawl gets it.

I hid behind Stylether last night figuring nobody's gonna kill the newbie + he's one of my town reads so I woun't be hiding behind mafia.
...You what? You hid behind the doc? And you think that's a smart move? Hiding behind a townie instead of a mafia? For all we know if Style was protected by Quack while killed by Mafia N1, that death/Illusion would extend to you as well. Still think that was a good idea?
Your day 1 claim and night 1 target so far are not good moves as Hider, so I hope you're lying and are something else.

disdn Sly claim doc, why would you hide behind a potential target for kill ? @NashSilver :grumble

arent you shape shifter instead ?
Damn, I just remembered Panda saying that "Quack Illusions don't count towards Shape Shifter Illusions" when I asked if Quack Illusions stay in-game after the Quack dies... I hope you're wrong, Erin. Mafia plus Shapeshifter in a game with townie roles which create Illusions as well could become one hell of a messy game.

Next is James for just swining straight at me out the gate today it feels like mafia lynch queing me based on Day 1 sentiment.
I did not "swing" at you. I pointed out, rightly btw, that your and Sam's last mintue votes on Erin were weird.
You two could have picked me the afk guy, but you went for Erin instead of all people.
You did that with two votes and no one else active who could have joined you to save Kakoha's life.
It literally served no other purpose but appearing as players who tried sooooooooooo hard to save the Kamikaze bomb last minute.

@Teubier You didn't answer my question regarding if you chose Sam because of his passive claim or despite it.

Also now I'm reading all the votes on me and its pissing me off. -_-

@Marmalade You were the only one nice to me day 1 so I used my action on you. Make of that what you will.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To comment on James real fast before I do vanish for little bit, he comes across as kind of detached. Maybe thats because he missed D1, but I do find it an awful lot of questions for a mechless game with possible new roles (and did he comment in any player besides nash at all?) I’m not decided what that says about him so far - I hope I can find the time to figure that out today.
Yes, Sam in the same sentence as Nash for the same reason.

Otherwise we had Burger Talk and Football talk day 1, whats there supposed to read about that? Most of the hints were standards safe ones, for yours which was quite direct.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,642
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@Marmalade You were the only one nice to me day 1 so I used my action on you. Make of that what you will.
So updated N1 actions per what people claim:
James > targeted Marm with his role (Posts #225, #372)
Gry > targeted someone who played the last game N1 (Posts #227, #239)
Teub > targeted me N1 (Post #271)
dd > used his role N1 (#287)
Sty > targeted Holt N1 (Post #288)
Holt > targeted Sty N1 (Post #290)
Nash > hid behind Sty N1 (Post #291)
Bran > used his role N1, doesn't get feedback from it (Post #309)


Erin > chose not use her role (#238)
Marm > could not use her role last night (Post #312)
AP > did not use his role, says he "couldn't decide on an appropriate selection" (#313)
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,437
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Teubier You didn't answer my question regarding if you chose Sam because of his passive claim or despite it.
I chose Sam because he is a voice. I could have gone for Stylether, would have been the obvious choice given day 1, but I thought mafia might not go for the obvious choice and target someone influential instead.
Already? Okay...
Time for some revealing on my part.
Doug is Doug Simpson, a character from the tv show The Brady Bunch.
Yes, doug & brady are bolded. Because put together, they make an anagram of:
Bodyguard
There you have it. Let’s kabedon those BK rats until they make mistakes?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,642
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I chose Sam because he is a voice. I could have gone for Stylether, would have been the obvious choice given day 1, but I thought mafia might not go for the obvious choice and target someone influential instead.

Time for some revealing on my part.
Doug is Doug Simpson, a character from the tv show The Brady Bunch.
Yes, doug & brady are bolded. Because put together, they make an anagram of:
Bodyguard
There you have it. Let’s kabedon those BK rats until they make mistakes?
Just one thing: What about your original hint? How does a Sugababes song about their crushes not picking up on signals play into that? :hmm

Thanks for protecting me though~
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,437
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
At what point do we lynch you btw. You also were around and didnt care about the lynch, just lazily parking your vote 2nd day in a row
So, big guy. Why don't you votelock me now? Heh! :wooo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just one thing: What about your original hint? How does a Sugababes song about their crushes not picking up on signals play into that? :hmm

Thanks for protecting me though~
Just like the song. I could think of some bullshit explanation but no, first hint was no hint.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,642
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Just like the song. I could think of some bullshit explanation but no, first hint was no hint.
Billions of songs out there and you went with that one for a "hint" that doesn't even relate to your role? 😭

Even this one would've been closer to the mark
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,886
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Aaaah I have like 3 minutes, why are breaks always such a social situation. If customers complain I’m being sneaky on my phone I blaming you all😤
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just like the song. I could think of some bullshit explanation but no, first hint was no hint.
Hmm, so confusing people because you like the song? I dont know if that’s helpful. What about the picture you posted later during D1. Was that an actual hint? I willsay it was a classic for small Marm. I’ve been trying to understand if its supposed to hint at a sexy role or something so help us out so nyaaaaaaa
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ok doing my final thoughts of the day in between tasks, I’ll try to respond to pressing things but thats super dependent on how busy it’ll get here
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,642
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
first hint was no hint.
I'm still in disbelief bruh, why do that though?

Aaaah I have like 3 minutes, why are breaks always such a social situation. If customers complain I’m being sneaky on my phone I blaming you all😤
MANAGER, THE FOUR FOOT ZERO EMPLOYEE IS LOOKING AT MACCAS MEALS & CAT MEMES WHEN I WANT TO KNOW WHERE YOU KEEP THE PROTEIN POW- oh there it is.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,437
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm still in disbelief bruh, why do that though?
Because I knew my next hint would be proper. I started liking being a bit confusing since last game. Also, I failed my role already by not dying N1. Being bodyguard without actually helping during night is a bummer. Wish I could be gone already.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Aaaah I have like 3 minutes, why are breaks always such a social situation. If customers complain I’m being sneaky on my phone I blaming you all😤
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Hmm, so confusing people because you like the song? I dont know if that’s helpful. What about the picture you posted later during D1. Was that an actual hint? I willsay it was a classic for small Marm. I’ve been trying to understand if its supposed to hint at a sexy role or something so help us out so nyaaaaaaa
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ok doing my final thoughts of the day in between tasks, I’ll try to respond to pressing things but thats super dependent on how busy it’ll get here
Good luck with work. Week of holidays for me, sweating my butt off in my hot flat. :sexyarf
Btw, I revealed my role and explained my second hint, the real one, five post above yours. :verily
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top