I'd swap Marm for Lawl tbhAt this point its probably Marm + DD + Nash + 1 more
Gotta go pick my mother up so I'll be sparesely available from now on
I'd swap Marm for Lawl tbhAt this point its probably Marm + DD + Nash + 1 more
But why? If you distrust both it shouldn't really matter to you. Especially in the way of changing lead from James to PigeonI wanted AP dead more than James, not to save James
You would ideally not be voting Gry in the first place. I am town. You're a better instinctual general than this.You're making it hard to vote Gry with this level of petty tho.
I and probably marms are green.At this point its probably Marm + DD + Nash + 1 more
Idk I liked the way Lawl posted D3. I am 90% sure that he's being a goodboy 100%I'd swap Marm for Lawl tbh
Gotta go pick my mother up so I'll be sparesely available from now on
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Marm claimed Bulletproof - and that her earlier hints were bait.Good morning. Sorry, but I gotta leave in about 10-12 minutes. Anyone got a TLDR summary for me? Would appreciate it. Otherwise lemme rush through the pages.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
No way does town Tubbs get this mad over nothing come on. You can say performative but would he be actually Rude with big R for this gameplan? Ergo a easily pissed off townie that's just on my neck all game. But STILL he locked James over Pigeon D2 so he is still kinda trying. At least that's my read.I and probably marms are green.
We're looking at Lawl/Tubbs/James as core + 1 in either DD or Brandi (insane var, so he'd be town here from learn on erin)
I was more confident in AP who was actively pushing me by misconstruing what I've said all game x.xBut why? If you distrust both it shouldn't really matter to you. Especially in the way of changing lead from James to Pigeon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You've just bundled two of my main suspects and asked me to put them aside to switch to one of my town reads and a low info slot.Anyway wouldn't we vote and lynch the most common suspects we have rather than the edgecases? I dont believe in Lawl and Tubbs, you dont believe in Nash and Marm being mafia. We kinda have DD in common, sliiightly James. But the former is a bit too 0 info to feel comfy about voting while the latter could be our only new role this game as quack.
So anyway, I think I'm only either staying on Marm or switching for DD.
So we got no suspect in common? Then we vote our separate ways today.You've just bundled two of my main suspects and asked me to put them aside to switch to one of my town reads and a low info slot.
Wat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You did decide mine also though. AP not voting for me saved me but if you had not switched your vote from me to him which is a 2 point move (-1+1), he wouldn't even have the choice to decide to sacrifice himself for me.I was more confident in AP who was actively pushing me by misconstruing what I've said all game x.x
Besides I didn't decide his fate, he decided not to save himself.
Is Marm being legit bulletproof less likely than M!Lawl or a Doc like James or Styl being a liar?Idk I liked the way Lawl posted D3. I am 90% sure that he's being a goodboy 100%
Day 1Didn't Nash claim early?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're forgetting ErinIF even 2 hits are green among Nash/Marm/Lawl/James/DD, we need to reinvite Sam and pootentially Bran and Style to the sus list.
I can't calculate probabilities with these people so shrugs.Is Marm being legit bulletproof less likely than M!Lawl or a Doc like James or Styl being a liar?
Teubs too I guess but he's begging for it which is yeah...
Yes Nash claimed super early but may have just been extremely bold play as Nash does at times. The plays with the role have been subpar, and so far all her red reads and suspects and votes were on towns. Early D2 Nash had Pigeon and Holt as red, I told her "no they should be town",, voted James as if convinced - still went back to Pigeon.Didn't Nash claim early?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Never Erin before Bran. She can be a mafia frame, he can't.You're forgetting Erin![]()
This just happened, and suddenly I feel kinda really worried. We jumped lynch d1, mislynched. We jumped lynch d2, mislynched. DD feels like an AP or Kako honestly. Especially since, like the other two, I showed near day end a certain amount of distrust and willingness to consider them an issue, so if not for the last two days I would have taken charge and tried for a DD lynch (and then probably mislynched.)So anyway, I think I'm only either staying on Marm or switching for DD.
FairsNever Erin before Bran. She can be a mafia frame, he can't.
I'm just saying what I'm voting, based on very public thoughts written down. DD is process of elimination as his posts give nothing to read him by. I hesitate on James due to Quack possibility, and Lawl-Marm is a direct confrontation where one should be a mafia of the two. Unless we are getting deepwolved up the bums.This just happened, and suddenly I feel kinda really worried. We jumped lynch d1, mislynched. We jumped lynch d2, mislynched. DD feels like an AP or Kako honestly. Especially since, like the other two, I showed near day end a certain amount of distrust and willingness to consider them an issue, so if not for the last two days I would have taken charge and tried for a DD lynch (and then probably mislynched.)
Am I thinking too much into it, or is Gry trying to get me to push for another jump?