Fun Thread The Last Person to Post Wins - Ichiban Kasuga

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
be careful ravs, years ago my dad felt same like you, he only ate mangoes for days, he felt full, he didnt want to eat rice or protein sources, and eventually he got diarrhea and had to be hospitalized
It gives a very satisfactory fullness. You feel light and full, I understand why he only eat mangos.

I had bone broth for dinner and boiled potatoes.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tate-ers r guud eatin ngl.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
4,676
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Fk that, might as well jump off a cliff and avoid all of life's bs.

Naw.

One life to live, play it out to the bitter conclusion.

Do as much good as possible until the end.


:super
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




10 signs a guy will be bad in bed (before anyone's even shirtless)


1. He narrates everything he's doing
"I'm now going to hold your hand." Buddy, I can see you doing it. You don't need commentary, you're not David Attenborough, and this isn't a nature documentary about the elusive Tinder Male in his natural habitat.

2. His playlist is a personality disorder
If the first date soundtrack is a single artist on repeat for three hours, run. That's not romantic, that's a hostage situation with a Spotify subscription. Bonus red flag if it's an artist whose lyrics he can't fully explain but insists "just gets him."

3. He treats foreplay like a chore he's rushing to finish before the store closes
Some men approach intimacy like they're speedrunning a video game and trying to beat their own personal best. Slow down, my guy. Nobody's timing you. Except now I am, mentally, out of spite.

4. He's weirdly competitive about things that don't need competing
Board games, trivia, who can finish their drink faster. If a man needs to win at Jenga in front of you, he needs to win at everything, and that energy does not translate into anything resembling generosity later.

5. He calls his ex "crazy" within the first hour
Statistically speaking, my dude, you cannot possibly have dated seventeen "crazy" women in a row. At some point the common denominator starts looking a lot like you, wearing a hoodie, avoiding therapy.

6. He doesn't ask a single question about you
A man who talks for ninety straight minutes about his fantasy football league without once asking your name's spelling is not going to suddenly transform into a considerate, attentive partner the second the lights go off. That's not how personality works. That's not how anything works.

7. He's rough with the waiter but soft with his own opinions
Confidence is attractive. Being a jerk to service staff to seem confident is a costume, and it's itchy, and everyone can see the zipper.

8. He says "trust me" more than twice in one conversation
This is never, in the recorded history of humankind, followed by something trustworthy. It's usually followed by a plan involving either a shortcut through a sketchy neighborhood or a financial "opportunity."

9. He's allergic to eye contact but obsessed with mirrors
There's a very specific breed of guy who checks his reflection in every reflective surface, including spoons, but can't hold a two-second gaze with an actual human woman. That imbalance follows him everywhere. Including there.

10. He laughs at his own jokes before you do
If he's already cackling before the punchline lands, he's used to an audience of one, and that audience has never once given honest feedback.





Wow.

Somewhat polarizing content.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao

And with that good morning peeps!
Happy Wednesday to everyone who made it!
Let's gooooooh!
:hi
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I can't understand those who don't shower every single day in this hellish weather. Have some shame and shower bro, thanks.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
4,676
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
It helps to wash socks separate from normal clothes.

Smelly bacteria from socks might migrate to shirts & pants causing those areas of the body to emit odor.


🧦
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My two younger brothers and I had a wrestling session with my neice and nephew.
I pulled down my nephews shorts yesterday (couldn't be helped it was a prime opportunity). He wanted to get revenge on me but couldn't. Being the cool uncle I am, I let him pull my shorts too. Then my neice being left out got a chance too. Between laughter and chokeslams and bodyslams and other wrestling moves a good time was had by all.

I think I forgot my age for sometime there.... 😅
:lmao

Having said that good morning peeps!
Have a fantastic Thursday!
Let's gooooooh!

Edit - no one sawr it.
 
Last edited:

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
3,650
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
My two younger brothers and I had a wrestling session with my neice and nephew.
I pulled down my nephews shorts yesterday (couldn't be helped it was a prime opportunity). He wanted to get revenge on me but couldn't. Being the cool uncle I am, I let him pull my shorts too. Then my neice being left out got a chance too. Between laughter and chokeslams and bodyslams and other wrestling moves a good time was had by all.

I think I forgot my age for sometime there.... 😅
:lmao

Having said that good morning peeps!
Have a fantastic Thursday!
Let's gooooooh!

Edit - no one saw it.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
My two younger brothers and I had a wrestling session with my neice and nephew.
I pulled down my nephews shorts yesterday (couldn't be helped it was a prime opportunity). He wanted to get revenge on me but couldn't. Being the cool uncle I am, I let him pull my shorts too. Then my neice being left out got a chance too. Between laughter and chokeslams and bodyslams and other wrestling moves a good time was had by all.

I think I forgot my age for sometime there.... 😅
:lmao

Having said that good morning peeps!
Have a fantastic Thursday!
Let's gooooooh!

Edit - no one sawr it.
Charlie > John Cena
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For sho but we gave them the Brock lessnerr F5.
Although I think an opportunity to give out an wedgie or 4 was missed. Funnier part was my niece was trying to pull my nephew's shorts after that.

:lmao
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
So i lost all best characters in state of decay 2, I forgot to close the game and shutdown and when i woke up, I found my base gone and all my community wiped out. None left. 8 characters of the best perks, traits and skills gone. Across 500 hrs of gameplay. So be it, I'm mad enough to start from scratch.

During work today i was passing time imagining it in isekai settings.


The survivors had survived countless plague hearts, infestations, and sieges because an invisible force always made the right decisions at the last second. Someone always blocked the gates with spiky cars, healed the injured, called in supplies, or took control of the best fighter.

At first they assume the Commander is testing them, Days pass. Food runs low, The plague hearts spread and keep sieging the base and the outposts stop receiving supplies because of infestations, and no supply runs because it can only be done by the Commander (irl player)

Then, one night... The zombies came in endless waves.

Someone shouted to ring the alarm. Another grabbed a rifle. The medic tried to make plague cures and badges. They probably believed the Commander would comeback any moment and take over like always.


But the Commander was never there


Hours passed.


The walls fell.


One by one, everyone died wondering why the voice that had guided them for so long had gone silent, and finally it clicked for last survivor as he was trying to reach the gun but he is too injured to move , The commander forgot to close the game.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn ~ not sure how to recover from that but gl.

And with that happy Friday mofos!
Let's get it done the end of the week is waiting!
:party

:hi
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
4,676
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
For sho but we gave them the Brock lessnerr F5.

I miss the ECW days.

When kids had fake Steve Austin bald heads with the vest and boots.

Never realized it was a golden age until it was too late.


 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ecw was filmed in Philly.
Those were the good days until Vince bought up the competition.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
4,676
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Yes indeed.

Pokemon red / blue came out around that time.

Goldeneye 007 on N64.

Chrono Trigger / Final Fantasy 6 on SNES.

ECW and I think WWE attitude era.

So much awesome everywhere.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Breaking news LeBron is coming to Philly for 2 years with the 76-ers.
:awe
 
Top