Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Some teacher was high when they made that test answer sheet
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, this looks like a lot of thought were put into all the traits. Interesting we get to see the pool of potential "roles" that could be in-game as traits.

Curious to see the tarot cards effects after the first night.

This time I ain't Mafia, thank god for that.
I got two traits. One is a pretty strong trait the other one not so much. Will probably use the strong one most of the time if not always.
I intend to believe James here as they do seem rather relieved to not have the strain of being Mafia.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I can't even see the hat lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Duplicated

liek this;

Trait A,
Trait B,
Trait C,
Trait D,
Trait D
ah I see, okay. Are those perhaps roles that cease to exist after use or something? Otherwise that doesn't really make sense imo
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I can't even see the hat lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Duplicated

liek this;

Trait A,
Trait B,
Trait C,
Trait D,
Trait D
To add to this - all 5 are passive.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

ah I see, okay. Are those perhaps roles that cease to exist after use or something? Otherwise that doesn't really make sense imo
Nope - they are all pretty pointless passives that don't do much or actively hinder me in my opinion.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I intend to believe James here as they do seem rather relieved to not have the strain of being Mafia.
I kind of thought that too but right now there’s a bit of Gry vs James.

Also our Avis both have like cardinal or bishop hats. Idk the game or characters
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
506
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Why is it sus/raising eyebrow?
Because it feels unlikely to be entirely truthful. Lying about it like that is more town > maf though and your socials have been good since I posted that so I'm not too worried.

Gotta make a vote...and I think I have seen Nash lurking for a while despite not posting anything?
I keep the game open in background tabs if I'm reading it between things that might be why.

I have 5 Traits I believe.

2 are the same Trait.
Que? What? ... How many of them positive/negative?


I intend to believe James here as they do seem rather relieved to not have the strain of being Mafia.
I wouldn't trust what James presents emotionally, he's pretty good at the deception part of this game.

The main town tell I see from him is that he's not overanalyzing mechanics to pad his contribution, which is a classic red tactic for him. Beyond that I like that he's voting with reason and not really withholding trait hints which all bundles up into a lean on him being town.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don’t even know who this person is that I just quoted :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don’t even know who this person is that I just quoted :lambirb
By the stylether from last game
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Yeah actually, reading back, Gry voted for James for his wording and claims so far (post #115). But instead of clarifying what he meant with his claim (ie did he or did he not include his allegiance trait), James just votes for Gry instead. Imo a townie would prefer to play as open as their role allows them to, so I'm not too keen on this reaction. Also don't really agree with his analysis on Gry, which doesn't help his case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

* as their role allows them to: I mean, if their role allows them to. There might be a few exceptions, but there would still be a way to clarify and take away doubts imo.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
506
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Also I started with just a passive trait, so maybe im lucky or not.
Odd but maybe +town to claim 1 trait rather than 2 like most others.

Don't make fun of my suffering, also I catched the game a bit late but nvm, gonna enjoy it anyways, also a game with custom roles maybe it's more prefereable for a newbie, who knows
My first game here was quite crazy too (or maybe it just felt like it?) and I'm still around so hope you have a good time too :lovebunny
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Meeeehh I'm finally here, another good day preaching for our leader.

Why do you gonna stick a chocolate bar in such place? there are others ways to enjoy it, u know?...
Also I started with just a passive trait, so maybe im lucky or not.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Those who said having a lot of traits make me jealous.. but gotta need to be careful too
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Don't make fun of my suffering, also I catched the game a bit late but nvm, gonna enjoy it anyways, also a game with custom roles maybe it's more prefereable for a newbie, who knows
Is your trait naturally obedient?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It’s so odd to ask people if they are naturally obedient? It sounds like this is the starting convo to some S&M play
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
506
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah actually, reading back, Gry voted for James for his wording and claims so far (post #115). But instead of clarifying what he meant with his claim (ie did he or did he not include his allegiance trait), James just votes for Gry instead. Imo a townie would prefer to play as open as their role allows them to, so I'm not too keen on this reaction. Also don't really agree with his analysis on Gry, which doesn't help his case.
I get the opposite impression, James didn't focus much on defending himself in his accusation of Gry and instead picked apart why he thinks Gry is acting non-town in p#148 .
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
But isn’t mafia James a bit more enthusiastic when playing?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
506
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I don't like any of the wagons that are up atm. I like James presence and newbie existing as vanilla seems reasonable.

I'm not clicking my heels in joy over Gry since I don't like his dismissal of the importance of sharing day 1 game mech, but he's not pushed it to the point of agenda imo and it would be silly to sack him day 1 for it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But isn’t mafia James a bit more enthusiastic when playing?
You feel like he's being enthusiastic in that way atm? I don't see it. Usually more self-centered/mech talk when he does that.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I don't like any of the wagons that are up atm. I like James presence and newbie existing as vanilla seems reasonable.

I'm not clicking my heels in joy over Gry since I don't like his dismissal of the importance of sharing day 1 game mech, but he's not pushed it to the point of agenda imo and it would be silly to sack him day 1 for it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You feel like he's being enthusiastic in that way atm? I don't see it. Usually more self-centered/mech talk when he does that.
So what wagons would you like to see instead?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I don't like any of the wagons that are up atm. I like James presence and newbie existing as vanilla seems reasonable.

I'm not clicking my heels in joy over Gry since I don't like his dismissal of the importance of sharing day 1 game mech, but he's not pushed it to the point of agenda imo and it would be silly to sack him day 1 for it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You feel like he's being enthusiastic in that way atm? I don't see it. Usually more self-centered/mech talk when he does that.
It’s been awhile but I feel like James likes to talk a lot and tag or reply to a lot ppl excitedly when he’s mafia. Look at me and my ideas and he’s more reserve when town. And I kind of feel he’s more reserved here even if his Gry reasoning seems a bit in response to Gry’s vote on him as oppose to a real analysis on Gry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top