Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,656
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why the fuck did no one protect DD? Surely one of you had some sort of protective role...

A hint about myself: 20/06/2016 G7 Q4 1:51

N1 Used my role on Pigeon
N2 used my role on Degojaru
Why them?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That sucks. Do we not have a Bodyguard, that would've stopped a Strongman too I think. Still very good catch by DD. Spies are on a roll lately.

But what sucks even more is that Marm was the Det so we're probably out of investigative roles now.
Used my second active role last night, targeted Demon. Had a pretty good feeling on him being green after the way Juviii ignored him.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,658
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Time: Day 2
Place: MG 143 - Cult of the Lamb

Arrow of the Sky soared high, oversaw the entire playing field in front of the doors. "100s of posts of denials, doubts, discord... they don't have enough faith for that...". Few minutes past and Arrow moved to obliterate the Anura Gate on the grounds that no one deserved it.

and this was not the most interesting thing happened yesterday.
​
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,656
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Time: Day 2
Place: MG 143 - Cult of the Lamb

Arrow of the Sky soared high, oversaw the entire playing field in front of the doors. "100s of posts of denials, doubts, discord... they don't have enough faith for that...". Few minutes past and Arrow moved to obliterate the Anura Gate on the grounds that no one deserved it.

and this was not the most interesting thing happened yesterday.
​
The spy died and you are writing poetry again, please lock in
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh and just noticed now but Pigeon is innocent child, very nice. So far all of us with over 2 claimed Traits were town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So whoever sicklied James N1 sicklied wojak next.

Oh and I went green door again and the choices are very different.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,656
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Far out I'm piss poor this game

Sorry @digitaldude
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So whoever sicklied James N1 sicklied wojak next.

Oh and I went green door again and the choices are very different.
I went with the purple door this time,seems spicy
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,658
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
The spy died and you are writing poetry again, please lock in
I am writing on real stuff, you lock in to hear me out instead. I have some crit thing on my hand.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I trust the most Demon and arrow currently. And pigeon goes without saying.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,656
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I trust the most Demon and arrow currently. And pigeon goes without saying.
Change Arrow for Dego and you have my 3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am writing on real stuff, you lock in to hear me out instead. I have some crit thing on my hand.
Go on then
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,656
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Also purple door people, I am taking the strength trait.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,658
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I went with the purple door this time,seems spicy


Just trying to see something can't be spicy, you might as well have an effect on others.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,658
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
since I don't have lots of time today, I will let the fun end a bit to just accelerate things.
I know what all cards do and which ones were in which room last night. You are to rather think a cooperative-beneficial way to use this info to win this game. Or...
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
3,658
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
btw, how do you feel @AnimePigeon ? :) any specific emotion?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
My role is Cynical
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Hey!

I now have 7 Traits -_-

Naturally Obedient,
Chosen Child,
Ascetic,
Faithless,
Faithless,
Snorer (Gained N1),
Terrified (Gained N2),
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,064
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Why them?
Why not?
Pigeon seemed like he was trying to swim underwater
Not saying much and doing a meaningless placeholder vote

Dego, was one of the late Juvii voters. Along with Pigeon, Arrow and Demon
I seem to found Arrow and Demon mostly okay. Andhad already used my role on Pigeon
So went for Dego
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top