Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
506
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I should indeed go to bread
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Is it important to keep these under wraps for now?
I'd say we don't share what strength does if it's just you and me that went into purple. I'm fine with sharing the rest.

Unless you mean my action results. In which case I think the first one I got is a negative but it's labelled positive in the trait list. I can only see it hurting us if I claim it.

If I claim what I got today from my action then I'd be revealing what strength is too so I think we shouldn't.

@NashSilver Can you confirm that the Silk Cradle Gate's options are the same?
They're different cards from last night if that's what you mean. Did someone reveal what's behind purple today?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
3,651
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Did someone reveal what's behind purple today?
i hinted a lot at that. There are two blind trait imparts and unlawful trait imparts, and also eye.
That big single eye was in Aruna the night before. That is half of why i know all of it.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
506
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
before him
And Nash AFKed almost all day. I don't think he managed to get any trust yesterday.
She/her! Thank you~


to be honest I am between you and Wojak, I think that both or at least one of you is a traitor.
I'm leaning wojak.

What do you think about a James lynch?
If I remember correctly he did claim strong role to save himself from being lynched in the past as scum. He hasn’t done so this time
Why not?
Pigeon seemed like he was trying to swim underwater
Not saying much and doing a meaningless placeholder vote

Dego, was one of the late Juvii voters. Along with Pigeon, Arrow and Demon
I seem to found Arrow and Demon mostly okay. Andhad already used my role on Pigeon
So went for Dego
I don't have a great pulse on the game but I felt AP push springing up kinda out of nowhere when the only crime he committed was having an absurd number of traits and agreeing with me that James/Gry was the wrong call for day 1.

I wish I saw more of him but riding the day 1 vibes James is leaning town for me too so the push on him is icky.

I'm not feeling innocent lost woj I'm feeling agenda that perhaps he is forced to be pushing if juviii was his strongest teammate.

I got a new trait

Also DD was strongmaned it seems
Are those two things related?

btw I forgot to say that the new trait that I got was from the tarot card. I used it. didn't go well.
What gives you feedback on if it went well?
Are you claiming Grass eater?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
First of all, starting from the theory that the mafia chose a different door, you are the most suspicious of the purple door, I don't think Nash is a mafia, or to be clearer I think you have a better chance of being one before him.
Your reactions today also raise suspicions in me, as if you were trying to bring the spotlight to another person or inciting James to be lynched (even though he was afk yesterday), to be honest I am between you and Wojak, I think that both or at least one of you is a traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And if the problem is that I voted late, I have no problem doing so right now by voting for you
In other words, a reactive vote.

Also about the James thing, you can check for yourself my posts in day 1, see if it makes sense for me to lynch him in d2.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
506
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
i hinted a lot at that. There are two blind trait imparts and unlawful trait imparts, and also eye.
That big single eye was in Aruna the night before. That is half of why i know all of it.
Oh okay I see

Yes I can confirm this @Demonspeed

I'm considering taking the eye. I don't really see a great usecase for the blind and I don't need the other one :smugbunny
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
506
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Did whoever cured my negative trait come forward and I missed it?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
506
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
They are related. I can tell it didn't go well.
I'm not grass eater, eww.
I don't see a way you could get feedback from a different trait that lets you know if it went well...

Is this a conjecture from something else or are you lying for some reason?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
I don't see a way you could get feedback from a different trait that lets you know if it went well...

Is this a conjecture from something else or are you lying for some reason?
There was a tarot card that gives a new trait in the purple gate. I got that card last night, and I got a new trait. I used it.
some answers are easier than you think. I might as well just reveal lol
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
3,651
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Ok, caught up and finally ready.

-> I have passive naturally obedient trait and active Jerk trait, nothing more, and I have applied Jerk traits in each night. Jerk is (as far as i am getting familiar with the dynamics) would be much more beneficial had it been in mafia hands, with concerted use. Nevertheless, i can't go a night without using it which would attract even more "sus" while there is nothing.

-> As everyone knows or will know, this is an uninformed majority against informed minority game. As a townperson i wanted to tip this scale in favor of townies to have a leverage against who is lying, who might plot something, who to consider more. Thus, in the N1 when I ventured Anura Gate, i did not just pick telescope or eye, only by themselves they don't reveal much, but chose the Fortune and get both while losing my right to choose a gate in N2. Other options to get both at best case make you knowledgeable one turn late, which is a lot in this less player game so i rather took them all.

Now, ready for the real case for N2? (and don't be afraid, this much is still legal to share)

Silk Cradle Gate ((a.k.a Purple):
Big eye in the middle (gives info to which cards will appear in the next night, @NashSilver stated to be interested in this)-
Crescend (you impart "blind" to someone, @shinobi implies to use it as the other one has a "max 1" constraint and shinobi feels unlucky)
Eye looking at a wavy liquid half filled sphere (this is the "max 1" card, target a player and impart unlawful trait)

Darkwood Gate (a.k.a. Green):
Spider (target 1 player and impart a random neg trait)
Telescope (shows which room will have which cards at the next round without characteristics)
Two rolled blankets (target two player and gives total # of traits they have)
Flask with a sword in it (ability to use an extra vote anonymously)

Anchordeep Gate (a.k.a. Blue):
Florence flask with a foot in it (-3 priority to next action)
Heart in the middle (day phase-limited 2 by 2 PM opportunity with a selected person)
Eyes within pentagram (learning a player's tarot choice right 1 hour before the day phase end)


Maybe in advanced game, Blinding someone might have an important effect but currently there is a very limited number of people who both knows effect s of some cards and telescoped to see which room has those. In other words, who will knowingly venture a gate so that you may block them by blinding before? No one. I don't really think shinobi picked this one.

Rotten can only be used once, so unlawful can't stack it. Nevertheless, unlawful can have critical strategic consequences so I would rather be wary of the ones in Silk Cradle Gate.

Darkwood's spider and sword containing flask are much attractive then merely knowing what to know next night or sum of two people's trait numbers, while Anchordeep is even more obvious and would be highly curious to feel its impact as currently there is only mafia pad and the rest is chaos.

I also read what has been talked up to this point and changed my suspicions and stuff.

> I am NOT suspicious of @Degojaru , i think he is cooperative and townperson
> @NashSilver feels like in-your-face lying, but then everyone lies in this game and this in itself is not really bad by definition for townpeople, still I have some suspicion.
> @shinobi feels so smooth, while the stated blind thing I am not buying, yeah, she might really be unlucky but giving someone blindness in MG 143 is nothing so risk always outweighs when you consider unlawful trait imparting. I would vote her if not for the next person.
> @SirSamuel016 , I have always had suspicions on him as his actions was perfect match for Worshipper of Rot in D1 and D2, and now he is totally changed. Guess what? I think he finally successfully predicted mafia and managed to be a one.

votekill @SirSamuel016

(P.S. this is just a game, but I am taking this seriously as well from the beginning. I experimented trying different ways to convey my ideas but the general outline here were mostly blatant lies and manipulations, instead of steganography, art, or masking some truth. Not that it is wrong, it is just not my way of comms. )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now I need to go to sleep and tomorrow will be a rough day as well, but i will be here definitely before D3 ends.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Demonspeed @James Rye @shinobi Which door do u went last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You was the one who claimed to have supportive traits after all...
Silk Cradle Gate


Also my apologies for not writing/voting on second day. I had my 2nd middle test on thursday and that kind of pushed out everything else in my head. When I remembered about MG, it was already past half the 2nd night phase.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Hello everyone, ghost juviii is here!!


I am left here in purgatory, where I have been told to think about my actions. So here I am, ready to repent.

It was a lonely, silent night. I was wandering the streets, my stomach growling, with nothing in sight. And that's when I heard a howling in the night. A beautiful melody... a sweet aroma...
I chased it. The fragrance. Closer and closer. The orange scent, the sweetness... oh! Marmalade!
My nostrils were dancing in the moonlight~. Then I saw her, and in that very second, every bone, every nerve in my body turned me into a predator. I had no choice. It was instinct.
I had to eat her!
It was wrong, I knew. She was my own kind. How could I cannibalise her? But my stomach didn't sweat the details.
I must tell you, you appetising spectators, I did not lie. I petted her. Oh, I did. With my tongue, as her juicy, rich flavours exploded in my mouth. Citrusy, yet sweet, with slight vestiges of something that seemed to be... chocolate, perhaps?
She was delicious.
I did it! I confess! But how could I not? She lived on in my stomach. We were one and the same...
No, never mind. I do not repent! I would do it again!
I guess it's off to hell for me!

Bye bye.


Edit: Resized images cause they were huge.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You trust Arrow? Why? Considering yesterday's list. Don't you think he is the most suspicious via elimination process? Mafia would try to get one of them in every Gate I think.
I havent thought about the doors at all so far. Just by his playstyle, he seems to be having too much fun. A newbie would be too anxious as mafia, but as town they have nothing to hide. Or do you think that doesn't matter?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was that the same role you tried to use n1?
No. I used my first active role N1, the second one N2. N1 was a gamble but I was too curious to use the second one instead.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hello everyone, ghost juviii is here!!


I am left here in purgatory, where I have been told to think about my actions. So here I am, ready to repent.

It was a lonely, silent night. I was wandering the streets, my stomach growling, with nothing in sight. And that's when I heard a howling in the night. A beautiful melody... a sweet aroma...
I chased it. The fragrance. Closer and closer. The orange scent, the sweetness... oh! Marmalade!
My nostrils were dancing in the moonlight~. Then I saw her, and in that very second, every bone, every nerve in my body turned me into a predator. I had no choice. It was instinct.
I had to eat her!
It was wrong, I knew. She was my own kind. How could I cannibalise her? But my stomach didn't sweat the details.
I must tell you, you appetising spectators, I did not lie. I petted her. Oh, I did. With my tongue, as her juicy, rich flavours exploded in my mouth. Citrusy, yet sweet, with slight vestiges of something that seemed to be... chocolate, perhaps?
She was delicious.
I did it! I confess! But how could I not? She lived on in my stomach. We were one and the same...
No, never mind. I do not repent! I would do it again!
I guess it's off to hell for me!

Bye bye.


Edit: Resized images cause they were huge.
Lmao. I expected you to last second vote with your post, not to use it to meme. Should I read into that? Are we unlikely to be close between lynching town and mafia? Hm
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
lmao. Angrii looks even angrier after death
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I got a new trait
Via yesterday's door or someone pet you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

AP is Town and I trust Dego more than you. Following the logic that Mafia tried to get one of them in every Gate(sound IMO). You and/or Nash are the most likely Mafia of the Silk Gate group.

Of course, I could be wrong about Dego. But I doubt there is no Mafia among you three.
You mean they had 4 members and 1 went everywhere? Wouldn't such a strat be easy for them to anticipate town to look for? But if they really did such a transparent strat then Sam or wojak are mafia in my green door?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
@arrowofsky do you think I have the blind trait? I don't. I'm choosing which door I go to.
I do have an iffy trait tho but not blind.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
One of them, yea. It's sad seeing in what she turned into.
At least for now I wanna see what the others thoughs, discarding the obvious ones I have a vague idea of who can be another of the traitors after this brief D3, maybe something happens to change my opinion but I find it difficult.

Votekill Shino
Hm you're surprisingly quickly on-board with Demon's 1-per-door theory. Or is the shino vote from something else?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nvm you explained further down.. I should catch up first before quoting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top