Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Omg why does everyone want to believe James is town.

Am I the crazy one?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Can Maf have a trait that can function like mafia det?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ngl Sam's posts being centered around you looks like the same leadup as Crescent on D1. Any traits you wanna claim?
I don't think I've been tunneling on Shino like she is implying, I've just critcised some stuff I saw from her as someone I suspect

idk, it seems he's preparing for a blocker claim I feel
Ah trying to get ahead of my reveal to get me lynched now that you know I'm in position to get 2 actions a night, assuming I get the tarot I want?

Yes, my other trait is Natural skeptic (blocker) while my passive is Naturally obedient.
My actions are N1 Gry N2 Wojak, so I know for a fact that Wojak couldn't have killed last night.

A hint about myself: 20/06/2016 G7 Q4 1:51
This is a giveaway of a hint really for anyone that knows basketball or how to use google: It refers to the play with 1:51 to go in the 4th quarter between the Cavs and the Warriors where LeBron blocks Iguodala to save the do or die game.

I was a bit disappointed to have a blocking role as I don't think its the best fit for my playstyle and has the biggest drawbacks if I target wrong.

I also have been passively hinting at it for days now, like in d2 when I told Gry he had multiple reasons to be frustrated with me (the block + being wrong on jinx + last game).
--- Double Post Merged, ---

My totem is rather nonsense atm as I really cant devote too much time thinking this game. I suppose for me its something like:

AP
demon
Arrow
Sam
Nash
dego
shino
Wojak
James


Maybe? Nash claim is weird but am fine with it atm. Mentioned demon/arrow before. Sam mostly due to activity and being the discussion lead. Leaves me with dego, shino, wojak, james, of which James is in his own ballpark while dego/shino/wojak are pretty interchangeable til I reread their posts later today if possible.
If I'm honest I don't get the blind trust in Arrow. He's had some okay moments but he's also debuffed a fully passive Pige (like why) and then me which is awful given my important trait lol. He might be town but he's certainly not hitting scum with his Jerk yet

I think dego needs to talk about what they've done at night but I have them up higher than arrow by a little bit.

It's just hard to do much with James when he's not fucking around so I can't see if he'll dig himself a deeper hole which he naturally tends to do as scum (if he is maf then his teammates have to be malding haha; or maybe the absence means he can't slip up which works for them)

Wojak is definitely cynical imo, but I don't have a clear alignment on him. I at least know that he can't have killed last night
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He was there D3 to say something about it though. Why did he only say his N2 door.
Because that was the question. I didn't knew people wanted to know about N1 door.

N1 door and N1 + N2 actions?
N1 door was the green one, Darkwood gate.
Out of Shield of faith, Diseased Heart and Divine Curse I picked nothing. Because both night 1 and day 2 were already over when I came back to the MG forum.
No actions for either night since I have none.
My "Don't starve" trait got destroyed. Or I lost it due a different reason? I just got told that I lost it so I only got one trait left with the NO.

Omg why does everyone want to believe James is town.

Am I the crazy one?
Funnily enough this time I am town. If I were Mafia I would be far more invested in the game to try to win. As town with no active ability and traits revealed day 1, not much I can do. In case you guys can't agree on one target to lynch, I'm fine with getting lynched today if that clears anything up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah, yeah, the Don't starve trait got lost/destroyed night 2, not night 1 in case anyone wanna know it specifically.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Should I name the cards I saw on Night 2 as well?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
d2 Gate talk
Anchordeep Gate (Blue): Juviii
Darkwood Gate (Green): Sam, Gry, Wojak, James
Anura Gate (Red): demonspeed, arrow, dd
Silk Cradle Gate (Purple): dego, shino, AP, Nash

d3 Gate talk
Anchordeep (Blue): Wojak, AP, demon
Darkwood (Green): Gry, dego, shinobi
Silk Cradle (Purple): Sam, Nash, James

I need to find which gate arrow said they went through n2
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If I'm honest I don't get the blind trust in Arrow. He's had some okay moments but he's also debuffed a fully passive Pige (like why) and then me which is awful given my important trait lol. He might be town but he's certainly not hitting scum with his Jerk yet

I think dego needs to talk about what they've done at night but I have them up higher than arrow by a little bit.

It's just hard to do much with James when he's not fucking around so I can't see if he'll dig himself a deeper hole which he naturally tends to do as scum (if he is maf then his teammates have to be malding haha; or maybe the absence means he can't slip up which works for them)

Wojak is definitely cynical imo, but I don't have a clear alignment on him. I at least know that he can't have killed last night
Like I said, it's mainly the thought that a newbie on mafia would be too anxious to write those poetic posts, he is having too much fun to not be town. The trust isn't blind, just better feeling on him than most others. We ain't ride or die.

Interesting to know regarding wojak. Did he report his action failing?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
N1 door was the green one, Darkwood gate.
Out of Shield of faith, Diseased Heart and Divine Curse I picked nothing. Because both night 1 and day 2 were already over when I came back to the MG forum.
No actions for either night since I have none.
My "Don't starve" trait got destroyed. Or I lost it due a different reason? I just got told that I lost it so I only got one trait left with the NO.
Oh your ds got destroyed? :hmm

N2:
>Wojak targeted dego with Cynical
>I blocked Wojak
>Gry targeted demon with his 2nd active
>Arrow jerked pigeon
>AP is at 7 passives now
>Shino got a new trait, tried to use it, failed
>demon targeted dd
>Nash's n2 was the result of 'real true strength'
>James loses don't starve
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So from what I get so far, it seems besides me wojak and shino are the most sus currently?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Really not buying James's story. An attempt to look green because "mafia removed his passive trait", at least thats the implication, nobody else claimed targeting James with something that removes passives. But mafia would have no reason to focus on him if he were town because he'd be no threat.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So from what I get so far, it seems besides me wojak and shino are the most sus currently?
I think so. There's also arrow gunning for Sam but don't think that has any traction.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Demon also was anti-Nash I believe
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Guys, I got my Night 2 pick tarot card results. I picked "True Sight".

So I know all the tarot cards but not which room they are in. Should I write them in here?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
There's also arrow gunning for Sam but don't think that has any traction.
Arrow and shino potentially 🥴
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Guys, I got my Night 2 pick tarot card results. I picked "True Sight".

So I know all the tarot cards but not which room they are in. Should I write them in here?
Arrow already did so
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Arrow and shino potentially 🥴
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Arrow already did so
Ah, so he got his true sight before I did? I see.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ah, so he got his true sight before I did? I see.
More like he was around to do it first; seems multiple people had true sight
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually James it wouldn't hurt for you to post your true sight stuff, we can see if it lines up
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
More like he was around to do it first; seems multiple people had true sight
Is it this post?

Ok, caught up and finally ready.

-> I have passive naturally obedient trait and active Jerk trait, nothing more, and I have applied Jerk traits in each night. Jerk is (as far as i am getting familiar with the dynamics) would be much more beneficial had it been in mafia hands, with concerted use. Nevertheless, i can't go a night without using it which would attract even more "sus" while there is nothing.

-> As everyone knows or will know, this is an uninformed majority against informed minority game. As a townperson i wanted to tip this scale in favor of townies to have a leverage against who is lying, who might plot something, who to consider more. Thus, in the N1 when I ventured Anura Gate, i did not just pick telescope or eye, only by themselves they don't reveal much, but chose the Fortune and get both while losing my right to choose a gate in N2. Other options to get both at best case make you knowledgeable one turn late, which is a lot in this less player game so i rather took them all.

Now, ready for the real case for N2? (and don't be afraid, this much is still legal to share)

Silk Cradle Gate ((a.k.a Purple):
Big eye in the middle (gives info to which cards will appear in the next night, @NashSilver stated to be interested in this)-
Crescend (you impart "blind" to someone, @shinobi implies to use it as the other one has a "max 1" constraint and shinobi feels unlucky)
Eye looking at a wavy liquid half filled sphere (this is the "max 1" card, target a player and impart unlawful trait)

Darkwood Gate (a.k.a. Green):
Spider (target 1 player and impart a random neg trait)
Telescope (shows which room will have which cards at the next round without characteristics)
Two rolled blankets (target two player and gives total # of traits they have)
Flask with a sword in it (ability to use an extra vote anonymously)

Anchordeep Gate (a.k.a. Blue):
Florence flask with a foot in it (-3 priority to next action)
Heart in the middle (day phase-limited 2 by 2 PM opportunity with a selected person)
Eyes within pentagram (learning a player's tarot choice right 1 hour before the day phase end)


Maybe in advanced game, Blinding someone might have an important effect but currently there is a very limited number of people who both knows effect s of some cards and telescoped to see which room has those. In other words, who will knowingly venture a gate so that you may block them by blinding before? No one. I don't really think shinobi picked this one.

Rotten can only be used once, so unlawful can't stack it. Nevertheless, unlawful can have critical strategic consequences so I would rather be wary of the ones in Silk Cradle Gate.

Darkwood's spider and sword containing flask are much attractive then merely knowing what to know next night or sum of two people's trait numbers, while Anchordeep is even more obvious and would be highly curious to feel its impact as currently there is only mafia pad and the rest is chaos.

I also read what has been talked up to this point and changed my suspicions and stuff.

> I am NOT suspicious of @Degojaru , i think he is cooperative and townperson
> @NashSilver feels like in-your-face lying, but then everyone lies in this game and this in itself is not really bad by definition for townpeople, still I have some suspicion.
> @shinobi feels so smooth, while the stated blind thing I am not buying, yeah, she might really be unlucky but giving someone blindness in MG 143 is nothing so risk always outweighs when you consider unlawful trait imparting. I would vote her if not for the next person.
> @SirSamuel016 , I have always had suspicions on him as his actions was perfect match for Worshipper of Rot in D1 and D2, and now he is totally changed. Guess what? I think he finally successfully predicted mafia and managed to be a one.

votekill @SirSamuel016

(P.S. this is just a game, but I am taking this seriously as well from the beginning. I experimented trying different ways to convey my ideas but the general outline here were mostly blatant lies and manipulations, instead of steganography, art, or masking some truth. Not that it is wrong, it is just not my way of comms. )
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now I need to go to sleep and tomorrow will be a rough day as well, but i will be here definitely before D3 ends.
Aren't these the night 2 traits? I got the traits for Night 3. I just don't know in which room they are.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh yours is N3? My bad, go ahead with it Jimothy Ryebread of the immergooners
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
me, degojaru or shino could take one for the team and pick the card in green room that shows the card images of each next room. And then we can mix and match with james' info. Dunno if its worth it and also shares the info to mafia if we do but it's something we can try?

I dont know which of the 4 options I want, I'm eyeing the info related one but its max 1 and ideally i confirm with shino and degojaru that they dont pick it so I can.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
More like he was around to do it first; seems multiple people had true sight
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually James it wouldn't hurt for you to post your true sight stuff, we can see if it lines up
Okay.
I got no names for the traits either, just how their card looks like and what their abilities are.

It's 8 cards all together.

1. 2 red Hearts each with a black eye, pointing at each other - it's about private communication with one other player for the day phase. It activates as soon as it gets picked. There is no number to it so I assume its only 1 card.

2. an animal foot with a green four-leaf clover on it - It gives you a random active trait. But not extra actions, so if you have several active traits you can only use one. You get it at the end of the day phase which should be the end of day 4. There is only 1 such card.

3. A flask with black stuff inside and a white ghost and a white eye inside the black stuff - it removes a random negative passive trait from your own character. You get it at the end of the day phase and there are 3 such cards that can be taken.

4. A black cup with upside down white cross on it and lots of purple stuff being poured into it from a black eye thingie. Inside the purple stuff is a white lighting bolt. - it's similar to 3 but it removes a random negative passive trait from someone you target instead. There are also 3 of them.

5. A green/teal orb with a black thingie that has an eye inside. There are two green/teal shields around it. - This gives you the immortal trait but you lose it at the start of the following day phase. You get it at the last hour of the day phase. There is only 1 card of it.

6. A black hat with an eye being surrounded by a moon with many eyes and a sun with many eyes. There is a red light between the moon and sun going between the hat. - If you votelock before the final hour your vote counts double. Wow. That seems strong. There are 3 such cards so thats like 3 extra votes for day 4 if all get taken.

7. this one is strange. There is an X with four black faces in the empty spots. The ones to the left and right have eyes and mouths while the top and lower one have a red skull on them and apparently blood coming out from below their black faces. - This allows you to pm the host a message. That message will get published anonymously at a time decided beforehand. You are not allowed to impersonate the host or quote private messages. It activates as soon as picked. Also seems to be only 1 card of it. I dunno whats so good about that tbh.

8. A triangular flask with a red cap and black stuff inside, inside the black stuff is a white sword. - this allows you to cast an extra vote in secret by pming the host, so basically noble with an anon vote added to your target. There are 3 such cards and it activates at the last hour of the day phase.

And that's it.
Hope that helps a little bit.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Looks like we are getting a lot of votes for day 4. If the traits get picked ofc.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sheesh okay thats a fair bit to take in
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top