Games Mafia Game 143 - Cult of the Lamb - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
ACTIONS AND MECHS





​
Day 2
​

​
Day 3
​

​
Day 4
​

​
Day 5
​



​
​
 
Last edited:

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,572
Country
Dragonstone
Cant play the why game with you, your other actions already I dont understand like not using your anon vote last day and guarding me in the first place. I dont even remember what reason people were voting you last day. Will try to recheck things soon. But anyway nothing else can fail their kill than my Hider, at most they blocked you to kill me but no mafia that tries to kill me after yesterday would expect you to protect me lol.
In this situation, if the hider hid successfully both the hider and BG live, no? So if you're hider as you said this explains why I'm not dead.

About why people were voting me last day, I don't know that myself. At least you know you're being lynched for the votes of yesterday, in my case I can't defend against "she's sus".

And what other actions you don't understand? you mentioned me not voting Sam somewhere but wasn't that the reason that made you feel better about me? And me targeting you last night I already explained my reason, nothing more to add there.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In this situation, if the hider hid successfully both the hider and BG live, no? So if you're hider as you said this explains why I'm not dead.

About why people were voting me last day, I don't know that myself. At least you know you're being lynched for the votes of yesterday, in my case I can't defend against "she's sus".

And what other actions you don't understand? you mentioned me not voting Sam somewhere but wasn't that the reason that made you feel better about me? And me targeting you last night I already explained my reason, nothing more to add there.
No, the kill target becomes you and only you die.

Yes not using it made you feel like town yesterday, but your Guard usage is a lie because you would be dead now. So you are mafia, in which case I go back to not understanding why from a mafia-pov you wouldn't anon vote someone. Didn't have to be Sam, could've just voted wojak with it, not like it would've made you look any worse as your main vote as already on wojak.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
80
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
RIght, I was about to ask about the doors. Only Arrow said he went to Anchordeep, that's odd.

Reveal people.
I went Darkwood, selected an inmortal tarot card with max 1 so im thinking that I was the previous mafia target but can't be 100% sure
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's currently 5 votes on me if you count arrow, 3 of those are locked. I'll make it 3 locked votes on shino with my own vote and the anon vote of darkwood. Unless woj/pigeon/demon switch or james appears to vote this looks impossible. This sucks because it's so obvious to me, their kill could've only failed on me, shino mixes in truths so she was the killer saying she guarded me but she'd be dead if that was true. This is actually frustrating. Arrow also only keeps adding snarky comments but disappears when I asked him his worldview. Meh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I went Darkwood, selected an inmortal tarot card with max 1 so im thinking that I was the previous mafia target but can't be 100% sure
Wdym? Immortal is in store today not yesterday. And it only activates last hour if you pick it today. Unless you think you're dying shouldn't you be picking the strength and throwing it on shinobi? Can still change your PM..
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
80
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wdym? Immortal is in store today not yesterday. And it only activates last hour if you pick it today. Unless you think you're dying shouldn't you be picking the strength and throwing it on shinobi? Can still change your PM..
Nvm you are right, I just confused myself trying to get an explanation to no death last night
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Vote Kill Shinobi...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry, if you don't see me online once this game is over. You know the reason... :arf
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But I need to read more HxH chapters!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hider Claim who killed the Blocker, BodyGuard claim with very questionable decisions. Can we even go wrong with this.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
80
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Gry, if you don't see me online once this game is over. You know the reason... :arf

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hider Claim who killed the Blocker, BodyGuard claim with very questionable decisions. Can we even go wrong with this.
Ngl that he deserves it after what he did
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah Sam will give me shit for this for the next 10 games, maybe forever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

19 mins to use cards. I locked in my strength use on shinobi.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,538
Reaction score
3,691
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yeah i already explained everything i can so there is nothing I can add more. I just had my breakfast of two poached eggs, green olive slices and some white cheese with red pepper powder. This was why i was absent. I already locked in, too, so i was not so anxious to who does what. There is still a lot of time for other people to final vote.

But i do get that you expect more, but you should also know that we are squeezing the oil out of a fly, we did not know from the D1 who is maf who is town as you do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Forgot to add @GrySun On my last entry, i was talking to him
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah i already explained everything i can so there is nothing I can add more. I just had my breakfast of two poached eggs, green olive slices and some white cheese with red pepper powder.
:twitch
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,572
Country
Dragonstone
No, the kill target becomes you and only you die.

Yes not using it made you feel like town yesterday, but your Guard usage is a lie because you would be dead now. So you are mafia, in which case I go back to not understanding why from a mafia-pov you wouldn't anon vote someone. Didn't have to be Sam, could've just voted wojak with it, not like it would've made you look any worse as your main vote as already on wojak.
I checked this with the hosts, In this interaction both hider and BG live.
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
CARD PICKS ARE LOCKED
1h TILL DAY END
​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I checked this with the hosts, In this interaction both hider and BG live.
That cant be right, you have to be making this up. Bodyguard redirects the kill to himself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah i already explained everything i can so there is nothing I can add more. I just had my breakfast of two poached eggs, green olive slices and some white cheese with red pepper powder. This was why i was absent. I already locked in, too, so i was not so anxious to who does what. There is still a lot of time for other people to final vote.

But i do get that you expect more, but you should also know that we are squeezing the oil out of a fly, we did not know from the D1 who is maf who is town as you do.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Forgot to add @GrySun On my last entry, i was talking to him
Idk about the pepper but otherwise sounds pretty tasty.

How did mafia's kill fail last night?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

DAY 4 VOTING

Voting 6/8
3 x Grysun ( Arrow #957 #1032 , wojak #963, Demon #988 ,Nash #1026 )
2 x Shino ( Nash #978 ,Dego #1021, Demon #1066 )
1x James ( AP #1027 )


Followers please remember make 5 posts a day, including a vote

Shinobi can't vote today, she's too sick to leave bed


DAY DURATION​
@Asako my votekill was missed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

!votekill shinobi
Though I should be locking it anyway. !votelock shinobi
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
80
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Didn't you say that you would pick the Immortality one?
I confused myself thinking that I selected it for yesterday and the situation needed a change
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
975
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
@James Rye Still did not vote !
(or if we missed it please ping it again, ty !)​
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
80
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Stop the counttttttt
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay so even with arrow's doublevote we are 5v4 in votes. This should be a shino lynch.. right? No last second snipings?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top