Shino for the lynch imo, she failed to offer basic info in your beef.For what it's worth I fully read Sam's socials as town right now and I haven't been wrong on him in a long time.
I'd appreciate not getting sniped too, but unless pomchan is actually here to move off I'm probably staying at risk.
I'm gonna double check Stylether's presence today cause I don't remember much.
Snail is currently our safest lynch.
I vehemently distrust Shino, especially after she defended dego on top, but I've already made my case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Idk if it's wise to shuffle to Dego cause I feel like someone would get sniped in that unless a show of hands says aye within the next 15 minutes.
Plus, if I'm wrong again then kaboom.
Snail is good as a back-up option.
Dego needs to be defused at 51-100m before being safe
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I am a sleep deprived and paranoid fella atm, we don't trust people making odd comments frfrfrfrfrTatsu reads green to me.
Defo talk with her but just catching you on that one in case you tunnel.