Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
For what it's worth I fully read Sam's socials as town right now and I haven't been wrong on him in a long time.

I'd appreciate not getting sniped too, but unless pomchan is actually here to move off I'm probably staying at risk.

I'm gonna double check Stylether's presence today cause I don't remember much.

Snail is currently our safest lynch.

I vehemently distrust Shino, especially after she defended dego on top, but I've already made my case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk if it's wise to shuffle to Dego cause I feel like someone would get sniped in that unless a show of hands says aye within the next 15 minutes.

Plus, if I'm wrong again then kaboom.
Shino for the lynch imo, she failed to offer basic info in your beef.
Snail is good as a back-up option.
Dego needs to be defused at 51-100m before being safe
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Tatsu reads green to me.
Defo talk with her but just catching you on that one in case you tunnel.
I am a sleep deprived and paranoid fella atm, we don't trust people making odd comments frfrfrfrfr
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Has anything outside of discussing the bomber/defuser distribution occured that's worth lynching someone over, or are we planning on voting into the bombermen? I see Shino has quite a few votes, close together, something about holding the order advantage?

Crawl back up the quote chain for more context if you wish but I'm claiming a power role and Shino is refusing to cede info advantage by hinting if she is passive/active/got any feedback last night.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Tatsu reads green to me.
Defo talk with her but just catching you on that one in case you tunnel.
Nah I don't think tatsu is worth any sort of consideration today

Shino is the way to go imo, Snehal at worst.
Dego can only be after I defuse him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did I just reply to the same thing twice? I'M COOKED
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'm not sold on shino given we have no info (since she refused to share yes) but snehal do look like an easy low hanging fruit and I've been wrong about those before.
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands

Crawl back up the quote chain for more context if you wish but I'm claiming a power role and Shino is refusing to cede info advantage by hinting if she is passive/active/got any feedback last night.
Yeah okay, is being paranoid and generally unwilling to tango normative for Shino? Cause I recall getting the general feeling that she was throwing around shade in a way that left me feeling icky on d1 as well.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sold on shino given we have no info (since she refused to share yes) but snehal do look like an easy low hanging fruit and I've been wrong about those before.
I'll swing either way as long as we swing together. If this lynch hits me or sam we're cooked. I'm not too enthused on it slapping Stylether rn either.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Would a mafia shino put herself in a situation where she doesn't cooperate with town ? Wouldn't mafia at least try to come up with something ?
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I'm not sold on shino given we have no info (since she refused to share yes) but snehal do look like an easy low hanging fruit and I've been wrong about those before.
Do we have more info on Snehal then?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
To me Shino looked dodgy today v Nash and day 1 when I first confronted dego over him being the mafia bomb I suspected I had to defuse; back then she voted me to push me up a bit and snehal joined.

At the very least, snehal is anti-me which isn't alignment indicative but its interesting that he's consistently against me who went after dego
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah okay, is being paranoid and generally unwilling to tango normative for Shino? Cause I recall getting the general feeling that she was throwing around shade in a way that left me feeling icky on d1 as well.
I'm actually not sure. I don't remember many town Shino games.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Votekill shino

I said I trusted Nat and Sam for now. I have to own up to my word I suppose. And I don't want to create another tie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do we have more info on Snehal then?
He said he's 4x plain townie
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Tbh I don't see Shino green, I'm not sure if should vote her when she is one of my non-voters
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Snehal + dego looks like two of four maf.
My running theory is that one of shino/pom is another based on their play.
Val/styl in the running for the last spot.


No mazino at all today???
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
591
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Would a mafia shino put herself in a situation where she doesn't cooperate with town ? Wouldn't mafia at least try to come up with something ?
This irks me as well.
Hmm....

Shino is not complying so I think I cede info advantage and full claim? I'm basically in the same ammount of danger no matter what.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or we move onto snail here and force mafia to risk killing me with doctors/bg's rocking around.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Or we move onto snail here and force mafia to risk killing me with doctors/bg's rocking around.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Do you think you'll have more answers tomorrow ?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Keeping trying to go deeper to "defuse" me helps my theory of you having another role that it isn't bomb defuser
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Wait guys, we haven't talked about depths at all ??

We boutta ascend 70m ??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top