Last edited by a moderator:
"he and me"?well both he and me would not believe that, that is what![]()

both you and me would not believe 4 x vanillat Tatsumaki that waas what I was saying."he and me"?
????
another 4 times basic townie ? I feel like of you 2 guys is lyingTatsu x4 plain townie
Snehal x4 plain townie
Its a pair? wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tatsu is talking more than snehal tho but claiming 4x plain townie after another seems oddanother 4 times basic townie ? I feel like of you 2 guys is lying
I kinda want to lynch snehal or val to test the sanity of styl or pomInvestigatives:
DD - confirmed det/spy/town
Gry - confirmed det/town??? (a-p-p-a)
Nash - claims spy; n1 shino, no result n2 dego no result
styl - claims det: n1 nash inno, n2 snehal inno
pom - claims det: n1 gry innocent n2 vali innocent
SnehalI kinda want to lynch snehal or val to test the sanity of styl or pom
who is more sus for you ? Between vali and snehalI kinda want to lynch snehal or val to test the sanity of styl or pom
omoSnail
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
what is this omo anyone talks in only Copy Panda games? It is a laundry detergent brand in Turkey.
right I thought about his discord usernameSnail

Vali is at least here but isn't talking as much as he couldwho is more sus for you ? Between vali and snehal
It is one of Copan's verbal stimswhat is this omo anyone talks in only Copy Panda games? It is a laundry detergent brand in Turkey.
??? nash you're not new to the game wthInsane Spy & Det would be useless.
I wish I had more time and can read faster ngl, but stylth posts drained my energy lolI like how Kako played since taking over for Mazi, looks like a proactive town imo
I'm not offended, that's my english level lolExcept his debut, Kakoha seems to have 10-12 words in his vocabulary and shuffling them on each of his 5 posts xD
why would someone claim mafia bomb ???Unless there is a unclaimed mafia bomb I feel like Arrow's claim doesn't fit into the game at all.
pompom already checked gry, so she's either sane or naiveif we vote who they checked and they flip red it rules out sane