Last edited:
You should.I repeat, i don't even want to enter a discussion with the mafias.
Who are the likely mafias in your books?Also, today I would like to end the discussion and lock our votes before the last hour where mafia becomes more active and starts coordinating following their agenda.
Yesterday I tried throwing something unexpected at them to impact the losing result, unsuccessfully, but at least I could confirm my suspicions with their reactions.
I could he wrong on arrow too.Innocent. So I might be naive after all, I donโt have confidence my sanity is sane/insane at this point, but with this many dets, expected we have quacks like me
Not explicitly, I just feel like arrow's vt - def - def - def claim only makes any sesne if there's a hiding maf bomb. Erin was my main suspect for that.Explain this one to me? Why is Arrow and Erin this linked, did I miss a major interaction?
We should form the Det Union and protest against Panda for making a setup where 6 unique det results have all been innocent. What is this.Innocent. So I might be naive after all, I donโt have confidence my sanity is sane/insane at this point, but with this many dets, expected we have quacks like me
Outside of the obvious 4 ? (Styl, Natasha, Sam, Dego)Who are the likely mafias in your books?
Feel free to reply if u want, but why you choosed Arrow between all the other options? why not Sty/Pom/Nash that claimed informative roles, for now there are 2 bombs and more defuser roles, I assume hosts added more defuser than bombs assuming we will dive deeper and not coming up after thatI repeat, i don't even want to enter a discussion with the mafias.
If we wanna talk about the poll, I will do so with everybody else minus the 4 people i consider the obvious mafias, also there were 5 votes outside of dive 80 - 60, so maybe even a 5th non town could be around
doctor - doctor - doctor - doctor
1st night protected Sam, second night Pom, third night Arrow
LOOK AT MY POSTS OR I WILL START SOUNDING LIKE SAMOutside of the obvious 4 ? (Styl, Natasha, Sam, Dego)
Once again, all 4 of those now have claimed to have ascended 80, of which only half could have lied, unless even more townies come out as having voted differently than they should have. On top of that, Natasha just confirmed their ability use by knowing where Pom was going to go. Is Pom also mafia? Who, for the record, also went 80.Outside of the obvious 4 ? (Styl, Natasha, Sam, Dego)
Voted him because I think he isn't enjoying the game, he can be punished by hosts too but I would prefer voting an afk.Guys I'm having red flags. Too many people going all okay let's go snail.
I believe i already individuated the 4 mafias, I need townies alive over information, if someone dies from a bomb it might already be over.fck it, I will sleep later, wanna organize my thoughts and share with you them all
List:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego, Stylether, Nash
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi
Assuming this list provided by Nash, saying that she forgot to change her vote is odd but nvm, can happens.
We need some clearer options and some sus peoples can wait, for me those are:
- Sam/Arrow/Me aka bomb trio
- Vali, Lumi from 60m list I think they have more chances to be green than Tatsu and Kako, simply because I think there should be more old players being mafia than newbies, I count max 1 newbie mafia but can also have 0.
From yesterday post I find Kako and Sty more greener so will exclude them at least for now (one being det with high chances to be sane)
Feel free to reply if u want, but why you choosed Arrow between all the other options? why not Sty/Pom/Nash that claimed informative roles, for now there are 2 bombs and more defuser roles, I assume hosts added more defuser than bombs assuming we will dive deeper and not coming up after that
He's not reading urs either lmaoYour unwillingness to consider that you might be wrong is going to hurt when we're down to assumingly 6-4, you could single-handedly feed into a mislynch here by being stubborn.
Arrow could survived last night being mafia too, right? They can't kill their own teamArrow surviving the night was all I needed to confirm he wasn't mafia.
That's the only reason I'm giving pause, but on the flip side, Klaus also generated a hider. The chances of protecting a random attack or the random attack having hit a hider is about equal.Is he our only Doc claimer? If so then he's legit right?
Mafia didn't kill last night cause of the even killing 2 random townies.Arrow could survived last night being mafia too, right? They can't kill their own team
Dude, why Klaus doesn't eat you instead of Erin?Another youngin' following my lead
Klaus' attacks were at random, someone not being dead is pure chance.Arrow could survived last night being mafia too, right? They can't kill their own team
The ones who could come out hider atm are arrow, tatsu, lumi ? Assuming noone present is being koi.That's the only reason I'm giving pause, but on the flip side, Klaus also generated a hider. The chances of protecting a random attack or the random attack having hit a hider is about equal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---