- Joined
- Nov 9, 2006
- Messages
- 5,418
- Reaction score
- 772
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
the anime is getting to the good part right now but i really don't watch anime as much as my siblings do.Ah DGM. I started watching the anime but I thought it started out really boring and stopped after episode 3. Am I making a mistake? Ive seen the new art style it has in recent chapters and it looks cool but I heard its boring, confusing and there isn't alot of action. Have I heard wrong.
the manga is really good right now in my opinion. it's not hard to read and catch up with the manga since there are only 139 chapters. it does have a lot of action but i guess it depends on how much action you like.
@ py, good luck with your presentation. i'm sure you'll kick butt!!
@ lh, good luck with your finals!
Last edited:


) ... but adding injury to injury (yes, i meant that) she doesn't have a smexy ava anymore ;-;

ipy~chan, i was gonna laugh when you said i'm not a spammer.
but the 'anymore' cleared it up 

. Days of sucking up to the teachers finally paid off. But i wouldnt have been in this mess if i actually got the letter before my mom did >_>
. Buts its not really a case of "surviving", you just ned to learn how to charm teachers, which i boiled down to one fine principle
"They are suckers for politeness and compliments"...yea, i know it doesnt only count for teachers >_>