Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yea I guess so, but I dont know why I thought 2 years was such a big difference...
:XD well...2 is bigger than 1 :p
that reminds me of my sister... :XD we're about 2 years apart except her birthday is in Feb and mine's in Dec. she used to think she can catch up to my age :XDDDDDDDDDD
Omg orange! Lol, thats just as bad as yellow. Green is okay, but colors that are too out there are like torture to wear.
yeah... but's its mostly green w/ a little orange so it doesn't look to bad..

Yup it was horrible, casue they all said that they hated how they looked.

Are you gonna have to wear Orange?!
gold gowns :XD :plot
no i don't think we have to wear a specific color.... :headscratch but if we are... i'm gonna choose green

Naw class colors are the colors for the different class years. Our schol colors are orange and brown cuz we are the bengals. We have some cool basketball uniforms. All the other uniforms are ugly
different class colors :wtfwe don't have that. i don't like orange... :darn

:wtf i really like your siggy! :glomp
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Naw class colors are the colors for the different class years. Our schol colors are orange and brown cuz we are the bengals. We have some cool basketball uniforms. All the other uniforms are ugly
Oh well thats cool. We didnt have that. We were the Muskateers...

All our uniforms were cool. I gotta say the best uniforms were the cheerleaders uniforms...so short ^^

:XD well...2 is bigger than 1 :p
that reminds me of my sister... :XD we're about 2 years apart except her birthday is in Feb and mine's in Dec.
Cant argue with that logic ^^
she used to think she can catch up to my age :XDDDDDDDDDD
Oh, lol thats really funny. It was hard to control my laughter...I've never though of it like that. Well I used to think that there was only one country in the world...
:yeah... but's its mostly green w/ a little orange so it doesn't look to bad..
Oh thats not that bad. So is the orange like stripes on the side or something?
gold gowns :XD :plot
no i don't think we have to wear a specific color.... :headscratch but if we are... i'm gonna choose green
Oh well we just has solid colors. I guess they've never thought of switching it up...:notrust
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
All our uniforms were cool. I gotta say the best uniforms were the cheerleaders uniforms...so short ^^
typical guy... -_-;


Oh, lol thats really funny. It was hard to control my laughter...I've never though of it like that. Well I used to think that there was only one country in the world...
really? :blink :headscratch

Oh thats not that bad. So is the orange like stripes on the side or something?
no... stripes would be bad... :oh there more like lines on the side of the jersey or the words are orange but the shirt/jersey/etc is green (dark green)


Oh well we just has solid colors. I guess they've never thought of switching it up...:notrust
green tuxedos.... :XD :rofl
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
typical guy... -_-;
No comment ^^
Yup, I never travelled when I was really little so all I saw were a couple towns. But when I was 4 and came to the U.S. I was surprised to know there was a world outside my own country ^^

no... stripes would be bad... :oh there more like lines on the side of the jersey or the words are orange but the shirt/jersey/etc is green (dark green)
Oh, well thats not that bad.
green tuxedos.... :XD :rofl
Lol, nooo. Tuxedos are black maybe white. but any other color for them is horrible.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yup, I never travelled when I was really little so all I saw were a couple towns. But when I was 4 and came to the U.S. I was surprised to know there was a world outside my own country ^^
:omg you remember things from when u were 4? lucky... i can't go beyond 8yrs old...

:scry *bad memory*

Lol, nooo. Tuxedos are black maybe white. but any other color for them is horrible.
but i thought the guys' colors were green. that's not fair that the girls don't get to choose another color :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:XD well...2 is bigger than 1 :p
that reminds me of my sister... :XD we're about 2 years apart except her birthday is in Feb and mine's in Dec. she used to think she can catch up to my age :XDDDDDDDDDD
yeah... but's its mostly green w/ a little orange so it doesn't look to bad..

gold gowns :XD :plot
no i don't think we have to wear a specific color.... :headscratch but if we are... i'm gonna choose green


different class colors :wtfwe don't have that. i don't like orange... :darn

:wtf i really like your siggy! :glomp
Green and orange are the colors of one of our rivals.
Thanks! Radical did a good job. I went back and watched the end of the berserk anime and im very mad. Poor caska.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
:omg you remember things from when u were 4? lucky... i can't go beyond 8yrs old...

:scry *bad memory*
Lol, yup I can even remember the day I was born. It's a little glimps but its something. Casue I remember one day being in all darkness and the next its like I had woke up from a long sleep and all I saw was light.

I got photographic memory. I dont think they can consider that cheating since, technically I got the book for the test ^^


but i thought the guys' colors were green. that's not fair that the girls don't get to choose another color :XD
No we dont chose its been predetermined. It's the tradicional colors for over 100 years...
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Lol, yup I can even remember the day I was born. It's a little glimps but its something. Casue I remember one day being in all darkness and the next its like I had woke up from a long sleep and all I saw was light.

I got photographic memory. I dont think they can consider that cheating since, technically I got the book for the test ^^
:wtf photographic memory. lucky i wish i had that :XD well i can remember even though i don't really look at them or pay attention to them like books for example... :XD i can speed read ans still retain info like page num. what line its in what's the word beside it... for a couple of days but if i don't use it i forget it really fast. that's the only good hting about my memory... :scry



No we dont chose its been predetermined. It's the tradicional colors for over 100 years...
girls don't traditionally were gold dresses around either... -_-;
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
wtf photographic memory. lucky i wish i had that :XD well i can remember even though i don't really look at them or pay attention to them like books for example... :XD i can speed read ans still retain info like page num. what line its in what's the word beside it... for a couple of days but if i don't use it i forget it really fast. that's the only good hting about my memory... :scry
You have the gift young grashoppa, now you must nurture that gift and let it flourish.

girls don't traditionally were gold dresses around either... -_-;
Yea I dont think anyone does...It would be torture for anyone. Well unelss the dress was made from actual gold ^^
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
You have the gift young grashoppa, now you must nurture that gift and let it flourish.
how should i do that sensei?


Yea I dont think anyone does...It would be torture for anyone. Well unelss the dress was made from actual gold ^^
if it was real gold then that'll be really heavy :oh
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
how should i do that sensei?
You must find your own path, you'll know when the time is right, ect. other deep lines ^^
if it was real gold then that'll be really heavy :oh
Oh lol yea forgot about the weight. Man gold is heavy. I held a gold bar and it broke my finger when i droppped it on the table...
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
You must find your own path, you'll know when the time is right, ect. other deep lines ^^
:XD

Oh lol yea forgot about the weight. Man gold is heavy. I held a gold bar and it broke my finger when i droppped it on the table...
broke your finger? :blink
how'd you get your hands on the gold anyway :kukuku
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hmm Zwivx is your sensi. Are you sure you want to learn from him? If you train under me Ill teach you the hiten misurugi style and balerina kempo.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hmm Zwivx is your sensi. Are you sure you want to learn from him? If you train under me Ill teach you the hiten misurugi style and balerina kempo.
i can have 2 senseis right? :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You must chose one. you can have cookies and milk if you come to my dojo.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i had to click it... :darn so what's if for? <__<
It's about diffrent countries age of consent :nod

And 'bout the sensei thingy, wouldn't you want me to be your sensei? I mean, I can teach you how to cook like a pro :p
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
consent for what?

:omg so many people offering to be my sensies :wtf *reminds me of HSD :XD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh ~lil~ your naivety is so cute and dangerous at times
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:XD what eh? ;____;

dangerous?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
well some mean people might try to trick you in order to take advantage of you so be careful
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top