Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ur worried about the only one of you three i think would actually put up a good fight? XD and wut about lil? she's underaged, i'd imagine you'd be spiting hellfire at the closest hint of pedo-ism

and no, i dont stalk them :p i got accused of stalking a girl in highschool once. pissed me off so much. the majority of our classes were right next to each other, so she always thought i was following her threw the halls :notrust fortinatly, while my classmates thought i was a freak, and wierd as hell, they never believed her.

BAX-KUN!!!!! :glomp
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
WOW! Snoo-chan is a mod!!!:confetti

But you are still going to hang-out in the fun forum, right :wtf
@ imp, so what is the difference between a mock exam and a regular one?
mock exams for what impy~chan :p?
A mock exam is basically a exam to prepare you for your the real exam. It is internally marked unlike the real one, and if you do bad in them the college will actually think of dropping you from the course >_<. And im doing them in biology, chemistry, law and psychology. :D

Hahahaha, Rabb stalked a girl in highscool :p
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh that sounds intense. good luck to you then. i'm sure you'll do great
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Because I have a lot of things to do rabb ^^;;

Sorry for not dropping much lately, but that should change soon :)
:nuts bax!!! :glomp u never visit the HO thread anymore :wtf

grrr... i hate pop-ups... :scry do any of you know how to stop IE pop ups? i use firefox but IE pop-ups still keep on coming. i even put IE on 'work-offline' but it still pops up. except now its *you can't view the page... blah blah blah please connect.

it happens every 5 seconds. :scry it only started happening fairly recently too.. :scry

:yellling! AGAIN!!!

help :crying
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im back! Well school was fun today. Actually on a more serious note some kid got stabbed. We had staggered release. Sucks for him cuz he got stabbed in his face.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You know in the offhand manner in which you said that makes me think im lucky to go to school in Britain...-_-;

And why do i usually have the curse of being the first poster in a new page....:scry
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah crap i forgot to put your quote in my sig. When I get a new one ill put it in there. Anyway how is high school in Brittain? Is there alot of peole in the classes? Are the classes hard?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I feel really unlucky since you're on your 666 post and im replying to your question...i actually waited to see if your going to try and break that post, but seems your bent on staying unlucky :shakefist

Anyway, we dont have high schools here, but secondary school are overall crap. College ftw<3333333 :p

Anyway i think the average (as far as i know) is around 20 - 25 a class. And secondary school is not that hard, the first three years, are a farce, but it gets kind of harder once you begin your last two years (Years 10 and 11) because your doing your G.C.S.E's!
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh my bad. I didn't relize how many posts I had. Well in my school there are alot of students in a class mostly around 30. In first block we have 43 students. There are not enough desks so about 10 of us have to sit in chairs.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I have returned from my quest to execute the demon named "Exams!" I have been successful with my weapon, whom I fondly call "studying"

<3

What have I missed the last 2 weeks? :nuts
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not much. Oh I like your new sig. Im all in the holiday spirt. My little sister got guitar hero 3 so ill be playing it when she opens it. I know what my sister got me and my grandma is giving me a barnes and nobles gift card. I still got to buy presents for everybody.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks, I thought it was pretty :3

Guitar Hero 3?? I'm so jealous D= I love guitar hero, but unfortunately I can barely beat medium, lol!

I got a present for my brother, and my dad and I are getting a laptop for my mom, so I just need to figure out something for my dad. I'd like to get him a GPS, but that may have to wait until his Bday in March, since I have to pay tuition on Jan 3rd >.>
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm that sounds nice. I dont know what to get anyone. Im gonna buy my nephew something that has to do with Naruto like a headband and a toy. I can get those at the comic book store. I really dont know what to get for anybody else.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im back! Well school was fun today. Actually on a more serious note some kid got stabbed. We had staggered release. Sucks for him cuz he got stabbed in his face.
the last day i was in school in Tucson, one of my best friends got into a knife fight. he was fine, but another kid got messed up pretty bad.
You know in the offhand manner in which you said that makes me think im lucky to go to school in Britain...-_-;
yeah, well it happens here in the states. like i said, our educational system sucks, and for more than on reason.

I have returned from my quest to execute the demon named "Exams!" I have been successful with my weapon, whom I fondly call "studying"

<3

What have I missed the last 2 weeks? :nuts
not much. it's mostly been small stuff. snoogen made mod, which im sure you already knew, and bax poked his head in for the first time in months, but that is about it.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Thanks, I thought it was pretty :3

Guitar Hero 3?? I'm so jealous D= I love guitar hero, but unfortunately I can barely beat medium, lol!

I got a present for my brother, and my dad and I are getting a laptop for my mom, so I just need to figure out something for my dad. I'd like to get him a GPS, but that may have to wait until his Bday in March, since I have to pay tuition on Jan 3rd >.>
i just started playing guitar hero a month ago :XD its really fun. but i can't get pass medium either. :scry

its funny too. i use lefty mode when i play GH but i'm usually a righty :s

Im back! Well school was fun today. Actually on a more serious note some kid got stabbed. We had staggered release. Sucks for him cuz he got stabbed in his face.
lucky!!! :shifty i guess not really that lucky. but there is never really any action in the schools i go too. :oh for some reason they evade me. for example on my previous school, a week after i transfered out of there the school caught on fire... -_-;

oh yeah. gdup, are you on christmas break now too?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hello everyone! I'm back, for now. One deadline down, one deadline and two annual report to go! :XD And there are two new mods, snoogie nee-chan & baboysai!! You guys be good to her or... i'll tell PY on you. :D
 
Last edited:

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Welcome back Ichi... Don't worry I'll be nice to the new mods.
It seems like it's getting cold everywhere but it was around the 70s in Georgia today. I don't even know if I'm in December anymore.

By the way, that's a nice sig you have gdupninja
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
here is what i dont understand... why is piggy-san, who never goes into the ff, the mod there, while snoogen, who only recently started posting in this thread, and to the best of my knoledge doesnt know any languages besides english have the mod-ship of tis area and the international resort? shouldnt it be the other way around?

(and piggy-san is a play on the translation of her name, i'm not being insulting :p)

so now that snoogen and py are the mods, i don't have to worry about zombie mods XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
No you won't rabb. At least not until after christmas, when i'll be back to haunt MH day and night. :D
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oi. it's almost three in the morning for us, and y is still up... how does that woman ever stay awake in class...?

ichi... "haunt"? wtf? ur a ghost now? well in that case, i know how to defeat you! *hits ichi in the head with the hilt of his zanpaktu* there! now have a good afterlife! :p

this desktop weather thing is annoying me... it's always flashing.. flashing to say there is a storm advisory, flashing to say a storm advisory has been lifted, flashing to say it is less than 32 degrees out, flashing cus the pope is taking a dump in the woods, flashing cus that lady in bleach ate her cake and had it, too (any idiot can have their cake, and then eat it, so i say it backwards. cus who can eat all of their cake, and still have it?). flashing cus the cat is hungry, flashing cus tokyo was just bombed again on some new anime, flashing cus a angsty teenage boy is piloting a mecha, flashing cus somewhere on earth, a fat man farted, and so on. then, once you click on it, it turns read... and is red for the next three hour! it drives me nuts! why doesnt it go back to blue? and the temp it shows isnt very accurate, and jumps by ten degrees at a time... and the fact that it tells me random stuff like... *checks* right this second, at three in the morning, it is 81 degrees in Marathon Shores, Florida (27 C). it's just grr.

[/rant]

oh, and we're about to get hit by a nor'easter :scry but i dont wanna ride the elevator....

there was something else i was gunna say of mild importance, but i cant for the life of me remember what...

oh... in addition, there is a really old thread i want to bounce... but im gunna wait a few more days...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top