- Joined
- Mar 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,780
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread
aye on that one, he'll meet his end soon enough
aye on that one, he'll meet his end soon enough



Aye we are here to confuse you, join us! join the dark side!WTF?!!!! all three of you have the same avi and sig.![]()
Gray and IPy's are exact copies too![]()
that's really confusing you know...![]()


Do ya think she'll join us? I mean, joins voluntary? She seems quite attached to her Timcanpi siggie >_>I never meant any harm to Lili, but I must say this...
You shall join us or die!![]()

Good, aye, good indeedI have forseen her joining us, no worries...![]()



the dark side is strong in you indeed, forgive me 
oi oi oi OI!the dark side is strong in you indeed, forgive me
![]()

Don't make me use the force on your ass! 


omg he didnt?!) yes i did, you oughta know this too >_>
I never meant any harm to Lili, but I must say this...
You shall join us or die!![]()
Never!!! i shan't get rid of timcanpi!!! 
yesh i'm attached to itDo ya think she'll join us? I mean, joins voluntary? She seems quite attached to her Timcanpi siggie >_>

I have forseen her joining us, no worries...![]()

i'm almost at my 1000th post!!! 

Did you guys recruit him tooAHHH!!!
A DARK SIDE POST!!!
I MUST UPGRADE FROM BEING A DROID TO BEING A STORM TROOPER!!!
can you make me a sig? i promise i'll shoot with deadly accuracy, and not be affected by the "stormtrooper effect"...






*whispers* but use it sparringly or the higher ups might just notice...