Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I havent seen those animals in person.
You have a point the mall is a bad idea but I still need to buy some presents.
I just want to get out of my house.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
is there any zoo in your area? i really don't know the florida area that well so i'm sure that there are. maybe the weather isn't conducive to their habitat?

hmmm... is there any way for you to shop online? perhaps your parents can buy the gifts for you (just give them a list and money). or you could wear one of those hospital masks though people would probably stare at you...
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now that i think about it I wont really feel much better tomarrow so the mall is a terrible idea. For a moment there I forgot i had the flu. If it was a cold i would have definitly gone tomarrow but the flu is nothing to play with. i got way ahead of myself there. Oh well.
There is a zoo in miami. I forgot which zoo i went to when I was a kid.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
oh, pirate! how much alcohol are you going to buy/drink and are you going to share it? my guess is that you're probably not but maybe when you're drunk, you'll be in an overly generous mood :beer

and because you were egoistic and wouldn't pity those who have work, you probably deserve inhaling those fumes. jk jk
/QUOTE]
I'm actually very generous when I'm drunk, you'd be suprised >_>
Erm...Let's see, OUr head chef, his vice-chef, and then a whole bunch of other secondary chefs and cooks...around 10 or so? I don't know for sure; I've never worked lunch and there may be other prep cooks and stuff then.

Our capacity s about 135, but I'm sure we go over it often >.>; Especially since the bar gets BUSY XD
135? I think we have like ≈200 n' we are only two chefs, well in the winter it aint much to do, I work at a golfrestaurant or whatever one oughta call it. >_>
:fishslap where's my fish? :XD :hug
Damn! Forgot again :wall

Well since I have time now, tell me how you want it prepared, examples:
Italian
French
Japanese
Swedish :nod
Other country of your choice..
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Now that i think about it I wont really feel much better tomarrow so the mall is a terrible idea. For a moment there I forgot i had the flu. If it was a cold i would have definitly gone tomarrow but the flu is nothing to play with. i got way ahead of myself there. Oh well.
There is a zoo in miami. I forgot which zoo i went to when I was a kid.
awwww... you'll get better soon. i'm sure your friends will understand your predicament so don't worry too much about it. real friends would prefer your getting better than what gift you get them.

I'm actually very generous when I'm drunk, you'd be suprised >_>
so if i were your waitress, i would be getting a lot of tips, right? i'm really good with drunk people hence why my frat makes me work in the front whenever we deal with them. i earn the tips for them ^^

since you work in a kitchen, maybe you can make gdup some soup to make him feel better. :)
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah snoogen thats a great idea. What kind of soup do you like to make Pirate? Ill take anything.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
so if i were your waitress, i would be getting a lot of tips, right? i'm really good with drunk people hence why my frat makes me work in the front whenever we deal with them. i earn the tips for them ^^

since you work in a kitchen, maybe you can make gdup some soup to make him feel better. :)
Aye, I would tip you alot. I tip even more to waitresses that show skin or bend over right infront of me :jk

I rarely cook outside work, I mean extremely rarley, it's like the 8th wonder of the world too see me cook when I have no profit from it >_>
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aye, I would tip you alot. I tip even more to waitresses that show skin or bend over right infront of me :jk

I rarely cook outside work, I mean extremely rarley, it's like the 8th wonder of the world too see me cook when I have no profit from it >_>
:rofl omg, you crack me up. but seriously, let's keep this clean. we don't want to corrupt the innocent children here aka ~lil~ (yes, i know rabb doesn't think she is, but i see her that way).

but wouldn't you like to have that self-gratifying feeling, knowing that you made gdup and others better with your cooking? i'm sure that a lot of people on this forum particularly ~lil~ would love to taste some of your food. i know that i would ^.~
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:rofl omg, you crack me up. but seriously, let's keep this clean. we don't want to corrupt the innocent children here aka ~lil~ (yes, i know rabb doesn't think she is, but i see her that way).

but wouldn't you like to have that self-gratifying feeling, knowing that you made gdup and others better with your cooking? i'm sure that a lot of people on this forum particularly ~lil~ would love to taste some of your food. i know that i would ^.~
Crack you up? How nice, I was serious though :D
Sweet talk wont help, I'm a chef, my ego can already consume a cruiseship :p

Nah but I'm gon' "make" a dish for lil, she wants fish, when she tells what her favourite style is, I'll come up with sumthin', I'll "make" dishes for y'all if ya say what meat you want n' to what countrys style youse be leaning on, deal? :nod
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alright then can you make me some Pot-au-feu de la mer. That looks pretty tasty.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Crack you up? How nice, I was serious though :D
Sweet talk wont help, I'm a chef, my ego can already consume a cruiseship :p

Nah but I'm gon' "make" a dish for lil, she wants fish, when she tells what her favourite style is, I'll come up with sumthin', I'll "make" dishes for y'all if ya say what meat you want n' to what countrys style youse be leaning on, deal? :nod
are you sure sweet talk won't work? i have a way with words~

but seriously, i wasn't expecting you to say that so that cracked me up. is your ego truly that big? i met some guys with huge egos and you don't seem like the type.

Alright then can you make me some Pot-au-feu de la mer. That looks pretty tasty.
what is pot-au-feu de la mer? it sounds french but i'm not completely sure. it sounds good though.

at this rate, pirate should be posting on the recipe thread :p. i'm slowly becoming like ichi. i miss him :(
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's a french stew. I looked up some french soups and thats one of the first ones I saw. It looks yummy in the picture.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Alright then can you make me some Pot-au-feu de la mer. That looks pretty tasty.
Not exactly how I meant but I'll go into details later.
are you sure sweet talk won't work? i have a way with words~

but seriously, i wasn't expecting you to say that so that cracked me up. is your ego truly that big? i met some guys with huge egos and you don't seem like the type.



what is pot-au-feu de la mer? it sounds french but i'm not completely sure. it sounds good though.

at this rate, pirate should be posting on the recipe thread :p. i'm slowly becoming like ichi. i miss him :(
Nah my ego aint that big, but I do have a rather big ego, bigger than average for sure :XD
I dun' have any recipes, I wing it, or well I wing it for food I use recipes for deserts n' when I bake anything except bread since I wing that too :nod >_>
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i thought i was the only one who did that (look at a picture and decided that it was yummy). that's so funny that you do that too.

do you know what is in it? i've tried some french food before (the dining halls at my university always have a special dinner theme once a month) and they were really good. i don't know if they were truly french though :sweat have you tried authentic french food before? and what is your favorite ethnic food (anyone can answer this)?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nope ive never had any french food before. Actually I had French Onion soup but thats about it.
Chinease Food is my favorite!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
man, that's nothing. http://youtube.com/watch?v=wLVUrlJdb4U

awwwwww i would have loved to read it. i haven't read any of my friends' blogs in a while. however, meeting them in person will be a lot better than reading about their lives from afar.
well i'll type something up this weekend, just for you :p but since siblings read it, i have to limit bitching about family members.

you may not believe me but i was a good girl. you can ask any of my college friends if you doubt it ^^
if some random person on facebook that you never met befor sent you a message asking about how wilde one of your friends was, would you answer, or would you call the cops and tell them a kreepy stalker was after your friend? XD besides, i believe you. you're not the lying type. but in my family, everyone was drunk and high and on all kinds of drugs by the time they were 14. so for me to only drink every now and then (my first drink not until i was 18), in my family, is pretty good.


it's so funny but in high school no one wanted to admit that he or she was a nerd but in college, everyone claims that he/she is. i don't understand why being a nerd in college is "cooler" than being one in high school but whatever. maybe being smart just became an "in" thing.
first, i'm not a nerd. i'm a geek. there's a difference. geeks are random and fun, and have some semblence of a life. nerds are the kind that can't talk to women at all, never talks to anyone outside their d&d club and captain kirk fan club. second, I've been damn proud to be a geek since 10th grade.


Immm back! Im still sick as f***. I went to the doctor and I have a virus. I feel all dizzy and light headed from the medicene that i toke
i hate medicine. when i have colds and flus and other stuff like that, i ride it out simply because i hate medicine. i seriously think that cough syrup is the reason i hate cherries.

monkeys are cute but they always give me the impression that they are troublemakers. when i was little i was terrified of alligators and crocodiles but that might be because my dad watched a lot of those "nature" specials on pbs. they are quite ferocious creatures.

i thought that you were sick; how can you go to the mall? aren't you afraid of spreading the flu?
ninja is the good kind of evil like that XD if he has to suffer, so does every one else! :kukuku that's wut i'd do, at least...

and monkeys rock!! XD i love monkeys. they are the second coolest animals on the face of the earth. poo-flinging FTW!

Aye, I would tip you alot. I tip even more to waitresses that show skin or bend over right infront of me :jkQUOTE]who wouldn't? XD that'd be like a $50 tip from me :p *dodges the axe thrown by bb-chan then runs away*

:rofl omg, you crack me up. but seriously, let's keep this clean. we don't want to corrupt the innocent children here aka ~lil~ (yes, i know rabb doesn't think she is, but i see her that way).
errr.... i one of the ones saying she is innocent... o.o; it's imp and imp saying she isn't
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
and what is your favorite ethnic food (anyone can answer this)?
My alltime favourites are Japanese, Swedish n' Italian, my real favourite is to mix alot of styles into one dish though :D

Took me three tmes to find the mispellings on this post n I didn 't care for alll of them so if yore grammr or vocabulry pdychobi tch i dun careim drunk enough to ctually see everythin trice >.>
 

AnimeGirlPan

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hey peoples
hows it going?
I been off for so many months of being busy
oh man >.<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top