- Joined
- Sep 14, 2006
- Messages
- 3,226
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
As I said maybe if I'd happen to stumble across the thread but I wont waste any energy actually searchin for itoh so you have to go to work pretty soon. i hope you enjoy your last few days of vacation then. do you remember any part of it?
nooooooooooo!!! why is everyone one msn? i should probably start an account but that'll happen after i return to school when i don't have to share a computer with five other people and when i have faster internet.
because i don't have msn, pirate, will you please post your pic on the member thread?![]()


i'll post it, but it's not a promise from me
sakura got a haircut too!
>3> *sigh* Mah i didn't care, this is me 





nee means older sister






