Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@GK's new pics

swell.... hey it's not bad to be bald....
you look like samuel l. jackson dude... only white... and bigger... without a lightsaber... and not BMF...
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Nice pics, GK. And the last one is a very subtle way to let everyone know that you're the first recruit for the Blue Lantern Corps. :D
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Hey, GK.... you look kind of similar to my brother-in-law ^____^
Just with less hair but woah, even the colour of the beard is the same.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

LoL! Samuel L. Jackson! I wonder why people are always comparing me to black people. My friend just said recently I looked like this NFL football player:



Except I'm white. I don't know what to say to things like that, ha.

@ Ichi, you have a good eye :D

@ Schwind - do I? I actually shaved my beard off a while ago. ^^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

GK, if someone said something like that to me, i would say: "No way, i look more handsome than <\insert here the name of the person you are being compared to>. :D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Ichi, I thought it went without saying, heh. :D
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

haha...that 's a nice side shot of you at work, GK. ^^

@ swankivy - wow! You're a ES21 fan! Hope you found ES section already and your medival outfit looks interesting :)

@ iluvatar - Dorothy pawns!!! I love the fur....<3333
 

swankivy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
4
Age
48
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ swankivy - wow! You're a ES21 fan!
Oh yes. Very much so. My computer even has a "YA-HA!" sound instead of an alert when a dialog box pops up. :D

Hope you found ES section already
Indeed I have found the ES section and posted a few things, and I plan to be active in discussion because . . . well, the people on my friends list on LiveJournal are kinda sick of me going on about it all the time, and I figured people here would want me to do just that. Heh!

your medival outfit looks interesting :)
Arigato. :) I am not a rennie at all, but I like that picture a lot because it's fun. . . . Wah, I should have put up a photo of cosplay. :D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Love ES21 :D You'll definitely love our ES21 community then, swankivy. O.S. Hoshi, Xophien, etc.

Nice pic Keii. You certainly seem to have the look of a band player.
 

Keii

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Thanks ;)
Now I "just" have to learn how to play :P
 

swankivy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
4
Age
48
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Love ES21 :D You'll definitely love our ES21 community then, swankivy. O.S. Hoshi, Xophien, etc.
Oh, believe me, I already love them. (From a distance, of course. The cops tell me trying to love from too close up will warrant a restraining order, you see. And I'd get called creepy.)

:s
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

i see keli is not the only noob...


i am so envious of calibur..i think i'm gonna go rob me a car tonight :kukuku
 
Last edited:

Calibur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

i see keli is not the only noob...
<hr noshade size="1">
i am so envious of calibur..i think i'm gonna go rob me a car tonight :kukuku
lmao. go for Honda Civics..easiest to break into. =] hahahaha.
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

i know that...they're lock thingy is easy....now if only other cars were like that as well...though i also need a subwoofer..but no one around my way has one...or doesn't blast it for me to know
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Wow, the thread starter made another post after all this time. Awesome car, Calibur! :D
 

Calibur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

lol. yeah. i been coupe up with school and work. hahaha.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Aisha, you went to a comicbook shop, in your pj, sit around and watch movies there? I gotta find me a comicshop like that one! Hmm... that's a great business plan, since most fanboys/girls or otakus hates to get dressed just to go out. It's like a manga cafe, but you could come in wearing your pj. Awesome! :XD
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ichi
there's alot of establishments here in the philippines that wouldn't mind if you went around in your pajamas.

@calibur
whoa... a coupé... cayman s?
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Haha, Ichi I guess I should of said its a friend of mines shop. He lets me and other friends go there and hang out, loitering and what not.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

hinata-chan! :glomp ur looking good, as always :p

@pirate... nee-chan was right, you do look really young :blink
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top