Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:nosebleed ...pirate... that sig.... :nosebleed
aye, my siggeh is haaawwt :nosebleed thanks for noticing.

damn, was out with a really weird dude yesterday, he couldnt stop talkin bout "keepin it real" n shit, damn, and he couldn't stop talkin bout the wu neither, I mean I like the wu but fuck there's a limit for everything...
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn pirate that does sound weird, I dont have the patience for people like that. Like yesterday this one dude whos a Latin King comes around and bothers us about the same bullshit, how we have to keep it real, blah, blah blah:cussing , and that these dudes I know should have had his back or something and he wanted to borrow my friends car :cussing. And its so obvious that no one wants us around but he thinks we welcome his presence. And this dude barely speaks any english and hes just there talking shit :cussing about how hes gonna smack someone up and this and that, and Im like " Arent you a bit to old to be mouthing off like that?" I mean Im not one to just sit there and talk about something, if Im gonna do something im just gonna do it.
Anyway, pirate your sig is back up, nice. :nosebleed
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Damn pirate that does sound weird, I dont have the patience for people like that. Like yesterday this one dude whos a Latin King comes around and bothers us about the same bullshit, how we have to keep it real, blah, blah blah:cussing , and that these dudes I know should have had his back or something and he wanted to borrow my friends car :cussing. And its so obvious that no one wants us around but he thinks we welcome his presence. And this dude barely speaks any english and hes just there talking shit :cussing about how hes gonna smack someone up and this and that, and Im like " Arent you a bit to old to be mouthing off like that?" I mean Im not one to just sit there and talk about something, if Im gonna do something im just gonna do it.
Anyway, pirate your sig is back up, nice. :nosebleed
but the dude from yesterday, i couldnt beat him up n leave him in a dumpster since he is one of my oldest friends friends, such a hassle.. but I got away n met up with some other friends that were keepin it real without sayin it.

And aye, my siggeh is bach thank you :love :nosebleed
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh I see, in that case you played it perfectly. I would have done the same thing. The only time I would consider listening to someone rant about something stupid for a long time is if I was out with an attractive girl.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Oh I see, in that case you played it perfectly. I would have done the same thing. The only time I would consider listening to someone rant about something stupid for a long time is if I was out with an attractive girl.
I wouldnt even stand it with an attractive girl, friends that does it i can stand, thats bout loyalty but if a girl ive just met started like that id tell her to fuck off no matter how attractive she is, if the girl aint got brains she aint worth my time. :noworry
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
how could you tell if the girl got brains? i mean, what sort of conversation would you engage in to test if she was smart?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
how could you tell if the girl got brains? i mean, what sort of conversation would you engage in to test if she was smart?
I think I can pretty much tell if she gots brains or not no matter the conversations topic..

I go on gutfeelin' alot too I s'pose..
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I think I can pretty much tell if she gots brains or not no matter the conversations topic..

I go on gutfeelin' alot too I s'pose..
tsss, i thought so too. But I actually met with guys who were interesting at first, like, really smart-sounding, but when the day ends all they meant to do was get in my pants! :yelling

creepy guys. :notrust
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lmao, bb, i'll give you some advice: ALWAYS assume the guy is trying to get in ur pants. cus 78/79 times, he is. (and no, i dont claim to be that 79th guy.) but keep in mind that just cus they're trying to get in ur pants doesnt make them any less smart.

ooooh, so thats the contested sig i was hearing about? i didn't see it the first time it was up. huh. it doesnt seem that bad too me. i mean, we've seen worse around here.

pats are ahead at half-time XD everyone's cheering for the pats, right? i mean, besides lh, the hater?
 

mrcongojack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
651
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
To hell with the Patriots! Bunch of New England bastards... I would much rather New York win than those smug bastards.

EDIT: Why did I use the word "bastard" twice in a two sentence post?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
tsss, i thought so too. But I actually met with guys who were interesting at first, like, really smart-sounding, but when the day ends all they meant to do was get in my pants! :yelling

creepy guys. :notrust
lmao, bb, i'll give you some advice: ALWAYS assume the guy is trying to get in ur pants. cus 78/79 times, he is. (and no, i dont claim to be that 79th guy.) but keep in mind that just cus they're trying to get in ur pants doesnt make them any less smart.
rabb answered that one for me :nod

ooooh, so thats the contested sig i was hearing about? i didn't see it the first time it was up. huh. it doesnt seem that bad too me. i mean, we've seen worse around here.
Aye, where have you heard things? From whom? I demand to know your sources of information!
And worse? One is very curious now, very curious indeed :amuse

pats are ahead at half-time XD everyone's cheering for the pats, right? i mean, besides lh, the hater?
Not interested, last time I tried watchin' american so called football I fell asleep >.>
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
lmao, bb, i'll give you some advice: ALWAYS assume the guy is trying to get in ur pants. cus 78/79 times, he is. (and no, i dont claim to be that 79th guy.) but keep in mind that just cus they're trying to get in ur pants doesnt make them any less smart.
rabb answered that one for me :nod
Shhhhh! What are you guys doing!? :omg That was supposed to be a secret, now the girls will be more careful :shifty

:bash
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Shhhhh! What are you guys doing!? :omg That was supposed to be a secret, now the girls will be more careful :shifty

:bash
It oughta be common knowledge, less misunderstandings that way :noworry

btw I stole ALL of my headchefs recipes today :shifty
well all I could find on the computer in our office anyways :kukuku
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Amefuto is officially my favourite American sport! Damn, i didnt think it was such a cool sport. XD And the team i was supporting won:woo Long live underdogs :yaha

Not interested, last time I tried watchin' american so called football I fell asleep >.>
Baka ahou~, watch it. Seriously its not that bad...although not the best sport in the world, and there is too much fucking pauses and break >___> but yea, its kinda interesting...
 
Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I see that a lot of people are "interested" in talking about american football. But just a little reminder, tone down the bad language and there's no need to bash any sports. Ok?

thank you
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im american and i think football is BORING, Right up there with baseball. I prefer to watch my sport which is basketball, constant entertainment.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
^ I like basketball too, but i stopped watching it some time ago...though now that i think about it, i dont know why.:s

I see that a lot of people are "interested" in talking about american football. But just a little reminder, tone down the bad language and there's no need to bash any sports. Ok?

thank you
Ah, did i swear...sorry it slipped out :darn
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
kyahahaha! yeah amefuto is only good on ES21. :p

anyway, eh... so guys are just like that.

I just remembered a story a few years ago. I had known this guy for a few days and when we talked we had so much stuff in common. Then he asked me out, so we went for a movie. Pretty decent. Then on our way home he told me in the car "you just made it stiff."

and I was like... 0.0

and he said "aren't you gonna do anything about it?" and he tried to lean closer and I got out of the car and slammed the door to his face. Jackass.

just sharing. That was definitely a stupid thing to do. :laser I never talked to him again.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
That's probably a very stupid thing to do to a girl he only knew for a few days. :XD
And that's an awesome thing what you did to him, baboysai. He's lucky you didn't kick the stiff part. :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, that dude was a jackass. You did the right thing BB, that guy isn't worth your time. The only time your supposed to get feely, feely with a girl is if she invites it. Otherwise ya end up lookin like a perv who would have gotten droped from the get go if the girl knew ya was like that. So I guess the moral of the story is dont rush things, wait for the right moment. You will know when its time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top