- Joined
- Jan 19, 2008
- Messages
- 495
- Reaction score
- 65
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
WELCOME EVERYONE LETS START THE SHOW!!!!!!
I think Luffy would win in a fight against Zoro!
It`s possible that they have the same strength when Luffy don`t activate one of the gears but i doubt even that.
Zoro has his swords but there is no use to them if Luffy is in gear 2.
Zoro cut up Kaku with his Soru speed but Luffy is a whole different caliber.
If Luffy is mad than he kicks Zoro ass like no one did before. That's why I think Luffy would win.
Discuss on a friendly way and have fun.
I think Luffy would win in a fight against Zoro!
It`s possible that they have the same strength when Luffy don`t activate one of the gears but i doubt even that.
Zoro has his swords but there is no use to them if Luffy is in gear 2.
Zoro cut up Kaku with his Soru speed but Luffy is a whole different caliber.
If Luffy is mad than he kicks Zoro ass like no one did before. That's why I think Luffy would win.
Discuss on a friendly way and have fun.
Last edited by a moderator:

