- Joined
- May 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,814
- Reaction score
- 252
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
going back to school...gonna try and finish this time...sigh...
what? no.@the evil goddess (baboysai)
by any chance, din you win a cellphone in the cheerdance competition back in 2005? I thought I saw you!I was watching a replay of it in studio 23 a while ago.

really? so you're enrolling? Or did your mom nag about it?going back to school...gonna try and finish this time...sigh...
what course would that be, paperboy, and where?since when did we ever have that kind of thread?wow... this is the first time i've seen our thread without any cohesive form of communication...
really? so you're enrolling? Or did your mom nag about it?what course would that be, paperboy, and where?
yeah...THE HO THREAD
that's what they told me too... but know they're using it! 
oh yeah, right. >.> I didn't notice.

HangOut thread lolzwhat HO thread? >_>
edit: ah potek...hang out....shit..slow mode ako today...![]()
small? wtf? it's huge!!!!!andito ako ngayon sa netopia sa mall of asia. ano bang mall na to, ang LIIT2x??? ano ba, isang oras lang ang hanap ko sa netopia? ISA???? lousy. uwi nalg ako. kung makita ko ang daan sa entrance.
wala akong battery sa cell. walang chikka dito. naiinis na ako kanina pa. parang probinsyano akong tingnan ako lang nakatsinelas, andami ko nang pinagsta-staredown, "tingin mo?!"
mag-isip...
wawa ka naman yonie. traveling to manila only to experience netopia in (arguably) asia's largest mall.

cool! 




Is there? I think from Bicutan, you need to get a bus going to Edsa (Magallanes or Pasay station), then ride the MRT to Quezon Ave Station. from there, you need to get a jeep to UP. That's what I think.hunter74815 said:yonie, i believe there's an LRT line from bicutan to katipunan...