Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Khaludh?

Sorry, i meant was it the only town with legalized prostitution. But you already answered it.:amuse And i feel as if i killed your lively thread, so back to...erm..."normal" conversation. What does "khaludh" stand for? =/
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Khaludh?

It means that adding H's is very attrahctihve. ^^

*runs away*
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Khaludh?

Khaludh was the name I gave to a Lybaran Prince from my Khemrian army for warhammer.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Kahludh?

Just a random name, eh?


Btw, it was Hermie who changed the title just so you know >_>

16:50, 15th Apr 2008 Hermie Thread title (original 'Khaludh?') changed
Just so you don't jump to conclusions, lol.

I did, however, change your sig. I loved how you initially blamed bax for it. :kukuku
 
Last edited:

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Kahludh?

Just so you don't jump to conclusions, lol.
Oh, I would've blamed Hiswoman for it anyway, it's very him-ish to do such a thing. (But of course, I'd still have checked the edits to the first post. >_>)

You did that? That was a very un-you-ish thing to do then... o_O

But I guess that means you got rickrolled as well, so yeah. HAH! :p


And well, I guess Hiswoman is just jealous that my thread is so much more popular than hers. :amuse
 
Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Kahludh?

Of course I did it because I was rickrolled, that dirty trick deserves a dirty trick in return.

And I think you're forgetting I'm the one who liked to mess with your account back when you were slightly more annoying >_> Pinkhal, Oro? in your avatar, Hard Gay avatar. You were my favorite member to mod-abuse :p
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Kahludh?

Khal I just finished Kanon. :wtf

Anyway, I watched the earlier Clannad movie, the one that was released before the series, I was wondering if the After Story was anywhere near it?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Kahludh?

I was wondering if the After Story was anywhere near it?
So was I.


Of course I did it because I was rickrolled, that dirty trick deserves a dirty trick in return.

And I think you're forgetting I'm the one who liked to mess with your account back when you were slightly more annoying >_> Pinkhal, Oro? in your avatar, Hard Gay avatar. You were my favorite member to mod-abuse :p
Eh? I thought Kado did the "Oro?"... And I thought Pinkhal was done by a DZ-led group... Though I can't really remember the Hard Gay thingie anymore.... I mean, I remember having had the avatar, and actually liking it (Hard Gay rocks!), but I don't remember anymore why I got that avatar...
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Kahludh?

I still hve screen shots of all those avatars >.> Hard gay, Kenshin, etc >.>
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Kahludh?

Eh? I thought Kado did the "Oro?"... And I thought Pinkhal was done by a DZ-led group... Though I can't really remember the Hard Gay thingie anymore.... I mean, I remember having had the avatar, and actually liking it (Hard Gay rocks!), but I don't remember anymore why I got that avatar...
Nope Khal... it's amazed it took this long for you to finally know about all the stuff I did to you, LoL. It was all me. All me! :kukuku I only stopped 'cause NJT told me to, lol.

Well, the Herm x Khal thing was mostly the girls though... :x
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Kahludh?

Ashes to ashes, Bishies to Bishies.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Kahludh?

It wasn't because of any compassion he might have had for you... it was because Hermie and I got into a little admin mini-war (deadminning/pinkifying each other) :x

Anyway, the whole thing was getting a little too out of hand so it's just as well.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Kahludh?

Hmmm? I thought Hermie wasn't an admin yet back then? >_>

Either way, it doesn't matter. :amuse
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Kahludh?

How else could I have turned him into the fabolous Pink Knight? xD
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Kahludh?

Point.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Kahludh?

Shocked the hell out of me Hermie had the guts to do that, even though he WAS a co-admin at the time. I think I was probably more pissed than I should have been. >_>

I was probably too full of myself back then, but I did have my sweet revenge.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Kahludh?

How come that I do not know of this fight stuff back that time? I guess it was when I was just a normal member and did not pay much attention to other stuff then DGM. :3
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Kahludh?

If you weren't around that one day when either Hermie or my name was in pink, then you missed it all. ^^

It was mostly behind the scenes stuff anyway :p

Pinkhal's name was pink a lot of days though. XD
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Kahludh?

My, why do I always miss the fun stuff T_T

So nen Scheiss aber auch. ;_;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top