- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
lallaalala im so drnk lalalaalalalaal ohooh wkana watcvh ef rijh t mnopw...
4 other companies?I don't know if I should post pics of my school building's innards, or if it is legal to just grab it from someone else...
What I meant to say is, hindi siya magarbo sa loob. It's damn hot in the student's lounge, they lack chairs/resting places, the guards aren't friendly, we can't loiter in the corridors, and we share the building with 4 other companies.
is your school a company? or part of it?What are you talking about of course im pinoy!
I can even speak it, *ahem* ill prove it...by talking about my library...uwi na ako sabado eh doon pa kayo libre!
or i think im talking about a library >.>
nice try though 
minor? huh? what's going on... bb~chan your a minor?you're talking in code when I can pretty well guess what you're talking about.Keep it that way though, because we have Riri-chan who is a minor. Oh, I forgot, I'm a minor as well
![]()
i thought your 21... htat's what your age says anyways XDmy queen is a minor even tho she is older than me.hey add that to the new bb-norris facts

bb drunk?! never knew that could happen XD
*cough cough* You know, I watched Cedie, and Candy Candy, and the Family Von Trap when I was little. >.>Who didnt?
Sorry, I don't get it again.If you didnt go to the playground were did you go when you were at school?
...the bicycle shed?![]()
What's so funny about the bicycle shed?Of course I'm a minor!minor? huh? what's going on... bb~chan your a minor?i thought your 21... htat's what your age says anyways XD
Who believes otherwise? 
well there you go. they also thought the earth was flat, but Magellan, he's some guy, huh?EDIT:bb drunk?! never knew that could happen XD
youtube.....
i so miss bacolod
hanggang ngayon yata eh punta kami ulit mamaya).

I got the reference, that's why I opted for a more... obvious one.aw....you didn't get the south park reference....hmhmhmh![]()