- Joined
- Nov 18, 2007
- Messages
- 45
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Mx0 96 Discussion Thread / 97 Predictions Thread
I really loved this chapter. I wonder how many people realize Mizuki's affections towards Kuzumi? If Ise does, well a more than a few would. Daimon seems to be Kuzumi's foil in many ways. I hope to see their relationship continue that way.
As for the strongest magic user, what if Kuzumi would meet him in public, like in a park, be friend him and then at school find out the truth?
Also, speaking of the 3rd year MEC, with Kuzumi's BMO, he could not absorb the hand attack, right? But when he does, it'll be reported to the VP. Either way, it's bad news for Kuzumi.
I really loved this chapter. I wonder how many people realize Mizuki's affections towards Kuzumi? If Ise does, well a more than a few would. Daimon seems to be Kuzumi's foil in many ways. I hope to see their relationship continue that way.
As for the strongest magic user, what if Kuzumi would meet him in public, like in a park, be friend him and then at school find out the truth?
Also, speaking of the 3rd year MEC, with Kuzumi's BMO, he could not absorb the hand attack, right? But when he does, it'll be reported to the VP. Either way, it's bad news for Kuzumi.


