^no it did make some sense but kind of confusing, LOL. I got lost reading it in the middle. Just out of curiousity, do u speak faster than other people. After reading that post I felt like if someone was to say what you wrote, they would of said it faster than normal
>_>;
aye i got that feeling too >_>;
<_<;
i dont speed talk... unless i'm bitching.... which i kinda was... so i wouldve speed talked there
@ rabb...I understood the military time quite well...we used it all the frickin' time when I was in AFJROTC...yeah, I was in JROTC for those that know what it is...and for those that don't, don't worry about it, it was an elective in high school...
I don't know how I managed to get three days off this week, especially after nearly two weeks away from work...
lol, so how was summer camp?

i shouldnt say that. we get in trouble for making fun of the air force. so you were in jrotc, huh? how was that? what else did you do military-wise?
I set every clock I have on military time, it keeps me thinking
same here. since way before i joined the military. back in the area of middleschool, i think...
I have to agree there! I like military time most times, but there are a lot of people that don't understand it...
i know! which strikes me as weird... i mean, there are 24 hours in a day, how hard is to figgure out that 1700 is the 17th hour of the day?
haha theres a 50/50 chance that i get fired now, i mean, i havent gotten better in two months n now im so god damn tired of bein sick that i aint gon go back to work until im sure im atleast 95% healthy and thus the headchef will have to start working evenings n weekends cause the new chefs are out of the game aswell
ohh! get well soon! if you dont... sill got your boss's recipes? XD
one piece sucks...don't ever watch it!!!
it's funny cus it does XD
*looks around for mugen*
it sucks...and i need a drink! and Germany has advanced to the finals of Euro 2008!
i need a drink too... less then a week 'til i can drink! kinda >_> legal in the civilian world, not legal in the military world until i hit phase II which will be another two weeks. and thats just weekends, until 6 weeks from now, its whenever im not in the base. but still! 21! XD
as for the games x.x i noticed they were on in the mwr, but i had NO time to watch them.
ain't that just a bit extreme? to kill so many rams over a football match, couldn't he find anything else to do?
why did an Argentinian shoot their goalie after he missed a game-losing catch? when it comes to sports, people can get pretty fanatical...
anyway, guess what guys? I've finally got a job!!!!

I'll be working as a software engineer. The pay is not that good but i can't be too picky since this is my first job. I'll start work on the 21st of july.
yay! congrats epul!
Ahhh, I work tonight and start my new job tomorrow D: I'm kinda nervous >.>
lol, it'll be fine. if any1 is mean to you tell them you got a sailor friend right down here in Charleston that knows how to kill people with nothing but his dog tags! (actually, i could prolly kill someone with them, everyone always assumes you are exaggerating when you say "bare hands" so wut kind of job is it?
yay, congrats to epul and ladyh for starting new jobs!
am i the only one around here who couldn't care less about football/soccer? >.>
:gasp not care about soccer?!

you must be an evil zombie *cocks gun* you must go now.

actually, while i love soccer, if im not playing it, it isnt as cool... and not having time for it doesnt help much either.
oi! i had to write all that then the server kicked me out when i tried to post.... good thing i copied it all, huh? still, that is getting annoying... i think it's the mwr though, so nothing that can be helped x.x