Recent content by ¬Bol

  1. ¬Bol

    [GANTZ/OSAKA] Epilogue Discussion (Edited Manga Out)

    Re: [GANTZ/OSAKA] Epilogue Discussion (Cam Raw Out) So no Oka vs Nuri at all? That's a big disappointment.
  2. ¬Bol

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    The best feeling about 7 different flames is that he still has at least 5 power-ups avalaible, and so the manga won't end soon. And if all the power-ups are like this one, man, that's gonna be great!
  3. ¬Bol

    Seinen Jumbor by Takei Hiroyuki

    Re: [New] Jumbor by Takei Hiroyuki I have just read the first chapter, I liked it a lot. The plot seems really good.
  4. ¬Bol

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    An italian group is regularly Editing C:B.
  5. ¬Bol

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    Billy Bat #4
  6. ¬Bol

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    Very nice cover! I think I'll buy it in September, and then scan the covers from 8 to 11.
  7. ¬Bol

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Magazine (Kodansha)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Magazine (Shounen Mag by Kodansha) Finally Code:Breaker gets Lead Color!
  8. ¬Bol

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    So, you're suggesting waiting for Rena's raw, aren't you? I will. It's hard when it's tuesday and you haven't taken a look at C:B's raw yet...
  9. ¬Bol

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    @ Ju & Eni: will there be a new packlist on raw-distro for raw-paradise's raws?
  10. ¬Bol

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    Does somebody know how to get the raw (chp 85) which should be on raw-paradise?
  11. ¬Bol

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    What about raw-paradise's raws from now on? For example, where can I get the news raws which would be on raw-paradise tomorrow? (I'm particularly interested in Kodansha's raws, which can't be uploaded on MH)
  12. ¬Bol

    Shounen Shaman King (Flowers) by Takei Hiroyuki

    Re: Shaman King -Kang Zeng Bang- by Takei Hiroyuki Shaman King didn't (it's been about 3 year since it finished, stuff like that) sell that well. I mean, manga who sell in Italy are One Piece, Death Note (it was reprinted...6 times, I think...), Naruto, Bleach. Compared to these, Shaman King...
  13. ¬Bol

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    Did anyone take a look at 82 raw?
  14. ¬Bol

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    I think he's already too powerful. And he can already shoot fire beams: when he started speaking English vs Hitomi the flames flew around his hand, and then he threw them to Hitomi.
  15. ¬Bol

    Seinen Billy Bat by Urasawa Naoki

    Chapter 28 is good, last page is GREAT! Kan-chan reminds you Tenma probably because they have the same face. And the scroll's arc was imho quite good and interesting; maybe a bit too long, but still good. It has shown us a lot of interesting things, and now we can have a clearer idea about the...
Top