Recent content by Ðiablo

  1. Ðiablo

    Chapter One Piece 557 Discussion/558 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 557 Discussion/558 Prediction Thread I better see him sacrificing himself for Ace. Oda has already shown the respect WB has for Shanks sacrifice and he might want to do the same: "betting on the new generation" but on his own adopted son (and respected for being the child of his...
  2. Ðiablo

    Chapter One Piece 555 Discussion/556 Predictions Thread

    Remember that Boa would die from lovesickness if she is not leaving with Luffy. Leaving the country to Nyon and her sisters and following Luffy's journey is pretty much mandatory for the storyline. We could expect Sandy to become stone a couple of times and maybe Chopper kicked while being on...
  3. Ðiablo

    Chapter One Piece 554 Discussion/555 Predictions Thread

    I don't think any of those men are okama because of sexual orientation. If you look at this page: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/544/01/ Sanji and the other okamas are on the beach looking (Sanji at least) to the ocean. I guess they are okamas to induce ships into coming and rescuing them...
  4. Ðiablo

    Chapter One Piece 554 Discussion/555 Predictions Thread

    Let's say only Shichibukais have access to marine technologies, there are so much sea stone handcuffs easy to steal which could be useful for fights that I can't believe it is impossible to get some and create a weapon from there. You only need a small piece of sea stone to create the effect...
  5. Ðiablo

    Chapter One Piece 554 Discussion/555 Predictions Thread

    Taking back an old post to introduce this but I wanted this point discuted: I still don't understand why we don't get to see more fights involving sea stone weapons :s I mean that all NW pirates know about the three Logia powered admirals, then it should be obvious for anyone to carry a sea...
Top