Recent content by ~†Ale†~

  1. ~†Ale†~

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk By Juin Jutsu Team
  2. ~†Ale†~

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 409 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Spoiler script from 69ruma, English Translation and Italian Translation: http://juinjutsuteam.forumcommunity.net/?t=38433196
  3. ~†Ale†~

    Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 587 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Spoiler Pics with Italian Translation: Here!
  4. ~†Ale†~

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Yotsuya has stayed in the last position of the Bottom for a long time. I hope it will be dropped. It has many probabilities. Lock-On! starts to decay. I don't think it could be dropped, but, if it continues this path for a month, the...
  5. ~†Ale†~

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Hetappi? Not bad. I've never read it. What surprises me is the low position of Mago.
  6. ~†Ale†~

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Let me understand, will Medaka end? Well, anyways, one Manga has to end because we'll have two new series. I don't know, reading your comments, if it's a fake, but, if it isn't, I think Shinigami had to drop, not Medaka. When will we have...
  7. ~†Ale†~

    Shounen Arago by Arai Takahiro

    Regarding chapter 15: I think Joe was a friend of Arago's father.
  8. ~†Ale†~

    Shounen Arago by Arai Takahiro

    Loooooooooooooooool! The dialogue between Arago and Ghari was fantastic!
  9. ~†Ale†~

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Excuse my ignorance, but, from that I know, Yotsuya has not overcame the eight position. And is it already in the bottom...? If it so, very bad sign. It was a blow for this Manga and I think for the author too. Hokeshitsu is here again. I...
  10. ~†Ale†~

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) Right, he did. But, a question springs to my mind. Could this magazine be a new chance for the authors who have been driven from their previous magazine? I could have reason. Look: there are the author of Ane Doki and Akaboshi... Maybe we...
  11. ~†Ale†~

    Shounen Arago by Arai Takahiro

    I thinked that would happen anything else in this chapter. I wouldn't expected that this battle would finished so early, but I liked anyway. Above all, I liked the conversation that Arago did in the graveyard. If I don't commit a mistake, Arago didn't do it from chapter 4. Now, for him, the...
  12. ~†Ale†~

    Mag Talk Magazine Cover and Color Pages

    I love the first color of Naruto and Lock-On!
  13. ~†Ale†~

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Is Beelzebub over One Piece or have I got hallucinations? I'd never expected it. Chapter 47 of Beelze had to be really good, hadn't it? This time, Kuroko has gotten the third place. Not bad. It's always good see Bleach fourth. lol As I've...
  14. ~†Ale†~

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) I guess not. It'll be a magazine with Manga seinen. I'm really curious to see the series. From the prewiew, they look like good.
  15. ~†Ale†~

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    It can look like strange, but I like the cover of Kashikoi and Shinigami. lol They're really cute. But, their styles are similar. Empty the cover of Bleach, pretty Beelze and Sket Dance. Horrible Neko Wappa...
Top