Recent content by 0FR

  1. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 17 (Ch. 161-171) Discussion

    Re: DGM 167 Discussion/168 Predictions I like your second prediction there; I'm definitely anxious to see what the Black Order ultimately decides to do about this. I wouldn't mind a short scene with Bookman and Lavi as well. Basically, I predict an 'aftermath of shitstorm' chapter...
  2. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 17 (Ch. 161-171) Discussion

    Re: DGM 166 Discussion/167 Predictions ... FIRST I SHAT BRICKS. THEN I SHAT BLOOD. THEN I SHAT BLOODY BRICKS. FGDSLDGFJFGSAJLK. Oh, Mana, now I understand why Allen loves you so much. Seriously, how could you meet that guy and not love him? And this glimpse of an earlier Allen...
  3. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 15 (Ch. 139-149) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 148 Discussion Thread Oh, I don't think all support-types are disallowed from being badass. I mean, just look at Haruno Sakura. There's a strong chance she'll still be able to attack, even if Hoshino does go the 'healer' route, or else she'd be cutting off some of her...
  4. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 15 (Ch. 139-149) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 148 Discussion Thread I disagree. Bookman, Chaoji, Mari, Kanda, Allen, Lavi and the generals all have offensive types of Innnocence. Miranda is the only one with a support type, and hers is only useful for so long. Being able to prevent/heal injuries is a direly needed...
  5. The 9th's Family

    My guess is that they died in the cradle affair.
  6. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 15 (Ch. 139-149) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 148 Discussion Thread I think it's interesting that our friend, Mister I-Dislike-Everyone Yuu Kanda, charged recklessly in front of a Level Four Akuma, with weapons that he knows are perfectly useless, in order to save Komui's life. Maybe that's just his style, but I'm...
  7. Unsolved Mysteries & plotholes of KHR

    Re: The inaccuracies thread I love that people are responding to my ammunition-sermonizing drivel. The fact that we can have this kind of discussion is what makes me really love this fandom. (We are serious about our silliness.) To respond to your comment, the anime ironically does the...
  8. Unsolved Mysteries & plotholes of KHR

    Re: The inaccuracies thread No, they're not normal bullets, but as far as we know, they're still fired from conventional firearms. The word 'bullet' specifically refers to the lead part of the cartridge that spins through the air and sticks in things. A bullet fits in at the top end of a...
  9. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 15 (Ch. 139-149) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 147 Discussion Thread Holy shit, the omkar, representing the sound of ŌM. You're right! Duh, why didn't I think of that. Ho, wow. Wow. Using both Judeo-Christian apocalyptic imagery and Hindu cosmology...Hoshino's really going all out with presenting the End Of...
  10. Unsolved Mysteries & plotholes of KHR

    Re: The inaccuracies thread Well, the way I understand it is that the 'Ninth' moved the rings early by the manipulation of Xanxus. And because the fake Ninth moved his half, Iemitsu passed his half on as well, and Tsuna wound up with them early. As to why they were in storage before that and...
  11. Discussion the (former) fourteenth

    Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you saying that Maria could be Allen's mom? Dude, you just blew my mind. That would be seriously twisted, but such an awesome twist. I didn't even think about the birthday thing. It's even a convenient made-up birthday and probably not his real one, to boot...
  12. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 15 (Ch. 139-149) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 147 Discussion Thread Hmm, that's interesting. Certainly there's been countless visual references to Christian liturgy in this manga, and singing hymns and psalms is an integral part of that tradition. I'm not sure though what the evil equivalent of a hymn would be, unless...
  13. Discussion the (former) fourteenth

    Oh yeah, that does make sense. I bet Cross really was annoyed that they did end up getting in the way of his mission then, after all...but, they did get to bring the egg back to HQ for study, even if that plan seems to be going awry in recent chapters... I do want to know what the hell his...
  14. Discussion the (former) fourteenth

    That's true. But I've kind of wondered why, if he needed Allen so desperately to complete his mission, he told Chomesuke to discourage the exorcists that Allen was supposed to be with from coming to Japan. From his message, it sounded like he could handle the 'box' on his own. But then...
  15. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 15 (Ch. 139-149) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 147 Discussion Thread Like Bassment said, we've known that level 2 akuma are self-aware ever since the Crowley arc. Remember that nice comic interlude when Eliade was so pissed off at the Level Ones for rushing her when she was trying to fix her make-up? They are...
Top