Or is st that kaidou and bigmom
I think shanks will never be a villain, because he really admire his captain, roger. And so his agenda is to continue what roger left them to do and i think before the roger pirates disbanded roger left them a final task to do as the roger pirates because its...
I hope that wont happen but maybe shanks is the one that guards raftel and waits for a worthy D that can change the world and redeem the history
I hope if the time comes luffy can surpass the yonko with his power maybe i will be little bit dissapointed they beat kaidou in a 1v20 type of battle...
Just like he warned whitebeard? I dont he's talking about blackbeard because from the gorosei he is already one of the biggest threat for me it is luffy because luffy's the why the kaido and BM alliance
Luffy is in trouble how can he defeat the two yonko who will team up to kill all the thats happening in the reverie are slowly being connected to a great war and the strawhats are in the middle of it all cant wait what will happen next
Its possible thats the aim of dragon to sit at throne and...
Maybe shanks does really know where raftel is, and also knows a way to mary geoise because he instantly appeared at the five elders
The five elders acknowledge shanks because of his knowledge
And another theory that the roger pirates can still ve reunited because of the discussion of garp and...