Recent content by 10104

  1. 10104

    20th Century Boys - The Movie Trilogy

    Re: 20th Century Boys - The Movie Trilogy: Chapter One [Extented Trailer Inside] Hmm I dont normally use torrent, it's just too slow for me :notrust Rapidshare is the best :) But anyway, this is what I found torrent I cant download from there though, probably membership required :p
  2. 10104

    20th Century Boys - The Movie Trilogy

    Re: 20th Century Boys - The Movie Trilogy: Chapter One [Extented Trailer Inside] The DVDRip/Eng subs version of 20th century boys movies-Chapter one is available for download, as someone has posted it in the following links: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98962 (It is on...
  3. 10104

    Seinen 20th Century Boys by Urasawa Naoki

    Re: 20th Century Boys by Urasawa Naoki (v22) As I see it, most of the discussion of this awesome series is going on in the other thread: 21st Century Boys
  4. 10104

    Road To 2002 Roads 39-40 Discussion/Roads 41-42 Predictions

    The way Takahashi does it, looks like none of the previously known shoots will work. And yeah, Genzo has become some kind of monster. So I think the match will build up to a climax where Schneider plays a crucial 'final boss' role and scores. Not sure how, probably with a great deal of...
  5. 10104

    Road To 2002 Roads 39-40 Discussion/Roads 41-42 Predictions

    Another weekends have arrived, with new chapters of RT2002 for our enjoyment. Big thanks to Shinji as usual. And since noone has created a new discussion thread, I assume I will take the initiative. The rest is up to you all. Barca - Valencia actually dominates road39. Takahashi gave this...
  6. 10104

    Road To 2002 Road 37-38 Discussions/Road 39-40 Predictions

    Two simultaneous matches, meaning the fun is doubled. Still, more focus can be placed on Bayern - Hamburg which has more potentials. I expect Bayern to at least equalize in their home stadium.
  7. 10104

    Seinen Billy Bat by Urasawa Naoki

    This guy has recently posted a summary of Billy Bat chapter 5 on his blog. http://www.gottsu-iiyan.ca/gib/index.php On the same blog, many interesting stuffs about Naoki Urasawa can be found for fans who are interested. You will not regret having a look.;)
  8. 10104

    [Discussion] Road To 2002 Road 33-34 Discussions/Road 35-36 Predictions

    What I enjoy the most from chapter 34 is the adorable little kid. Otherwise things are awesome as usual. Oh yeah, happy new year .:beer:beer:beer Hope 2009 will be another year full of CT for us to read.
  9. 10104

    Seinen Billy Bat by Urasawa Naoki

    I heard that Billy Bat has been taking a break after chapter 4, is that right? Do anyone know when it will resume?
  10. 10104

    Road To 2002 Road 24 Discussion/Road 25 Predictions

    I also had a lot of troubles with blank boxes, empty reply and stuffs... using I.E. In Firefox it seems ok, for me at least. Conclusion: dont use I.E. (j/k) :D:D Now for Misaki's club, I'm surprised that nobody picked Kashima Antlers. If I remember correctly this and Jubilo Iwata were the two...
  11. 10104

    Road To 2002 Road 21 Discussion/Road 22 Predictions

    I am fine with this actually. After all it makes us think "Ah, so this is really the Series A...", and it would appeal directly to real soccer fans, e.g., a double bonus for someone who is fan of both Hyuga and say, Zidane. And I had really good laughs at the funny names. Still on the other hand...
  12. 10104

    Road To 2002 Road 21 Discussion/Road 22 Predictions

    Come on guys, new chapter is out. Discuss! :p Looks like more and more mocked real-life players coming our way.
  13. 10104

    Road to 2002 Road 19 Discussion/Road 20 Predictions

    On the topic, isn't there a Bara or whatsoever guy in World Youth who tries to turn Santana into 'Soccer Cyborg' and a money making machine for him? That sure is evil in a sense :)
  14. 10104

    Seinen Undead by Inoue Kazurou

    Oh no, it was cancelled??? Last week when I passed by Kinokuniya I still saw Undead there in the Big Comic spirit. although I didnot understand what is going on there I got the feeling that the author was summing it up. So it reallly ended? Is it because nobody wants to read or what? It...
  15. 10104

    Road To 2002 Road 16 Discussion/Road 17 Predictions

    Given the time of this manga is about 2000, we may also want to hypothesize that Luikal = Patrick Kluivert Overus = Marc Overmars etc. I dont think Rechard is Rustu as he hadnt joined Barca at that time (?). Probably just a creation of the author.
Top