Recent content by -10th-

  1. -10th-

    Reborn 240 Discussion / 241 Prediction

    I think Yamamoto will be using a 3 sword style :D
  2. -10th-

    Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 239 Discussion / 240 Prediction I say it's REBORN!
  3. -10th-

    Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 239 Discussion / 240 Prediction rolf i think thats the reason Ipin falls in love with habiri (in the anime lol)
  4. -10th-

    Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 238 Discussion / 239 Prediction Looks like they opened their vongola boxes.
  5. -10th-

    Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 238 Spoiler Thread This chapter might be interesting
  6. -10th-

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 237 Discussion / 238 Prediction Not wolf lol some unknown animal :D
  7. -10th-

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 237 Spoiler Thread ROFL i dont think they will fight. They just want to know the situation.
  8. -10th-

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 236 Discussion / 237 Prediction Thread Well I think all of the Vongola Boxes are somehow related with the Future Tsuna... Which is why they got the 3 eyes things but It's just my though.
  9. -10th-

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 236 Discussion / 237 Prediction Thread Hm interesting chapter. To think Lambo would be the first one to open his Vongola box was unexpected.
  10. -10th-

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 236 Spoiler Thread Really not so bad lol. I also hope we learn the secret of the arcobalenos.
  11. -10th-

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 235 Discussion / 236 Prediction Yamamoto will probably become the strongest after his training.
  12. -10th-

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 235 Discussion / 236 Prediction This would be quite interesting..:D
  13. -10th-

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 235 Discussion / 236 Prediction Who doesnt :D
  14. -10th-

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 235 Discussion / 236 Prediction I also think Yamamoto could have defeated Genkishi.
  15. -10th-

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 235 Discussion / 236 Prediction I disagree about Lambo being a failure. :mad He is actually quite strong.
Top