Recent content by 12NVLife

  1. 12NVLife

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 426 Discussion / 427 Predictions That may be the way for naruto to return. I wonder how the summon pain is able to summon the other pains? do they have to sign a scroll or use some sort of seal? hu?:amuse
  2. 12NVLife

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 426 Discussion / 427 Predictions i think naruto will be almost unstoppable if he combines the fox and the sage chakra... i mean that may be the only way for him to stop pain... cause if Jman in sage mode couldn't stop him and i really don't think any of the jinchirck (can't spell)...
  3. 12NVLife

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 426 Discussion / 427 Predictions Hey guys! I have been reading blogs of this site for a very long time and thought it was time for me to share my opinions and suggestions. I haven’t read all of the blogs for this week so If I mention something that was said before please forgive me...
Top