Recent content by 13Tsubasa

  1. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 205 Discussion / 206 Prediction I liked this chapter, I like what Tyki told Allen...and the Road part was touching. Lenalee should stop crying... -_-
  2. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 205 Spoilers Thread He reaches out for Allen, but grasps nothing, so he grips his fists and stands stock still I wanted to know did this mean he reached out for Road or Road reached out for Allen? Thanks for the spoilers. When would be the next release?
  3. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I don't if I should ask the question here but aren't there any spoilers for chapter 205? Usually there were spoilers from 31-3 of each month or have I missed something...?
  4. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion Everything allowed in war?

    Everything is allowed in a war. However ruining other peoples life and fighting against something that you are doing it yourself, then in my opinion everything is useless and hippocratical. They are only fighting for power. As there is a saying "Two wrongs don't make a right".
  5. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 199 Discussion/200 Prediction I have to disagree because I think Neah is the 14th shadow since he introduced himself as 14th Noah Neah. It is the Noah that had/have powers not the host.
  6. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 199 Discussion/200 Prediction ^ that could be a possibility as well. However, the 14th may have had his own followers as well but I wonder if most of them are still alive.
  7. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 199 Discussion/200 Prediction I can't wait for next month. How I wished for Allen leave the order, and next month is going to confirm it. Thanks to mangastream for the Edited Manga. when Allen wanted to go to Kanda he turned into Noah and changed back again. I think Timcampy...
  8. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 199 Spoiler Thread I just noticed the last spoiler image, around Allens wound is gray. v Thank you!
  9. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 199 Spoiler Thread Thanks for re uploading the images and thanks for the Spoilers. BTW what did Allen say in the last picture, which shows the noah and luveriour (?) and Johnny.
  10. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion Who will die from Allen's/14th's hand????

    I think it would be the earl or the order but I voted for Earl.
  11. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 198 Discussion/199 Prediction Well the guard/statue who was scanning Allen said "is he a bug?" because Allens body was all foggy. http://www.mangareader.net/210-15096-6/dgray-man/chapter-5.html
  12. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion Hoshino's Art Style

    I love her latest art style. However I do agree with earthforge on this: This is the part that annoys me as well. For me it's like the chapter has ended so quickly, most parts take so many spaces that the story barely progress and that makes the one month wait unbearable, if it was weekly I...
  13. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion 14th = Satan?

    ^ that could be a possibility since you have valid points and theories from both the Bible and Koran. Satan was also a Musician. The only thing about 14th is that he seems more sane than the Earl and he has planned everything from the beginning.
  14. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM 198 Spoilers I agree. I also think it wasn't Cross that created Timcampy, 14th gave Cross Tim to keep to carry out his plans. Since there is evidence that 14th refers Tim as being "his Timcampy". I also think the 14th has planned everything before hand since he didn't seem to be...
  15. 13Tsubasa

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM 198 Spoilers Someone has Edited Mangas translated SOME parts of this chapter from the Chinese ones . If you want to read it you can go here. WARNING, NOT THE WHOLE CHAPTER JUST SOME PARTS!!! There are parts that the person couldn't translate.
Top