Recent content by 25thGing

  1. 25thGing

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 483 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think what Lepavuv is about tell Evankhell is that the nest is a container for the family head of LPB to store his animas
  2. 25thGing

    Manhwa GOSU by Giun Ryu & Mun Jeong Hoo

    Imagine if this gets animated....it will be soo sick
  3. 25thGing

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 436 Discussion / 437 Predictions

    People have been killed in TOG....
  4. 25thGing

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 429 Discussion / 430 Predictions

    Maybe mask can't be restored so fast
  5. 25thGing

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 429 Discussion / 430 Predictions

    Can we get the translation please
  6. 25thGing

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 428 Discussion / 429 Predictions

    I think Baam is fighting more like a wave controller now
  7. 25thGing

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 427 Discussion / 428 Predictions

    I think Arkyrung is someone manipulating V's body....the mask is to hide V's face
  8. 25thGing

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions

    Maybe they're the same person
  9. 25thGing

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions

    Let's remember that Zahard wasn't a ranker but monstrous regular, a D rank at that so definitely rankers are more skilled
  10. 25thGing

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions

    I think Baam has devouring as a quality...just saying
  11. 25thGing

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions

    I think people are comparing Baam to the wrong people. He is still a regular. He has defeated data Jahard at his level with his wave controlling abilities. And I think durability is what is most important for him, how to maintain his power for long. And he is shown to be adept in hand to hand...
  12. 25thGing

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions

    A Koon with fire...that's a special Koon...
  13. 25thGing

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 419 Discussion / 420 Predictions

    I think some of these external powerups work differently for each person, so it might be propulsions for Kallavan but a different thing for Baam
Top