Recent content by 27raven

  1. 27raven

    Chapter One Piece 590 Discussion / 591 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 590 Discussion/ 591 Prediction Nah i don't think so.. when you look at both of them the only similarity is the hat.. Also i think Trafalgar is from North Blue, isn't he?
  2. 27raven

    Chapter One Piece 573 Discussion / 574 Prediction

    To the Fire x Lava discussion: I understood it this way - Lava gets hotter by consuming fire energy so when Akainu punches Ace his lava body gets stronger while consuming Aces fire and disabling his powers and thus Lava>Fire.. It doesn't make much sense from scientific angle but that's how i...
  3. 27raven

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 I'm not sure anything can cushion Medaka much longer. I liked the series at the start but it's somehow getting worse every chapter :(
  4. 27raven

    Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Spoiler Discussion Thread Ah, that's true I forgot. He also created a storm, so who knows what kind powers does he have, but he could make a storm by changing the air pressure.
  5. 27raven

    Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Spoiler Discussion Thread I don't think magma is so weird.. water seems more far fetched to me.
  6. 27raven

    Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Spoiler Discussion Thread Power of water will be really powerful if it's true. I always thought about logia power of air - creating vacuums, disappearing, making wind and many other posibilities. I think someone strong will have this one.
  7. 27raven

    Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Spoiler Discussion Thread According to the spoilers "Mihawk attacks with a powerful slash, splitting the iced ocean." And anyway do you think it would be a problem for any of the strong characters to destroy the ice.. ;)
  8. 27raven

    Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Spoiler Discussion Thread Just kick him down into the ocean and he's done ;D
  9. 27raven

    Chapter One Piece 553 Discussion/554 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 553 Spoiler Discussion Thread I don't think WB wants to be the pirate king..
Top