Recent content by 3loooy

  1. 3loooy

    Silver Diamond by Sugiura Shiho

    austaro big time i was looking for this manga for more than 6 years and then by chance i found it thanks to you i love very so much. Thank you :D :eyeroll
  2. 3loooy

    Discussion BL Anime

    man where do i start. I'm an addicted person when it comes to BL. I watched every BL anime in the web i read manga. Gravitation loved it but it was to hard for me. Mirage of Blaze TV series and OVA wished for more romance. Ai no Kusabi saw it loved it, too hard , but want to see the new one...
  3. 3loooy

    TV NCIS

    yes i am a fan i love the maime and NY once but not the others
  4. 3loooy

    The Winter Art Contest

    I have a question, the picture will not have any limit to it design or content... true or am i wrong??? another question( i know i said one question) what are limit of it human figure in the uploaded picture??
  5. 3loooy

    Favorites What anime yaoi pairings do you like?

    I totally agree, my favorite Maiden Rose Juniou Romantica Crimson Spell Border BortherXBrother And so many :P
Top